Shane Ferguson tearing apart international opposition

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh i just find it funny CT happily doesn't watch most other football, so misses out on some actual amazing and quality games with worldclass players

But his obsession for Shane has him watching the utter dregs of the shitest football going :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh how we could have done with someone lately who could come on and change a game with some beautifully whipped in crosses.

Just highlights what a shambles were in if a guy who was going to be let go a few months back is now worth 6 years.

That said, pleased for the lad.

1. How was he "going to be let go"?

2. Mr CT this is football, football this is Mr CT. Just thought I would introduce you as you have obviously both never met :)

1. e6asy8ug.jpg 2. Mr Gejon this is Toontastic, Toontastic this is Mr Gejon...... ;)

so you think the lad who looks like he has malnutrition is fitter?

get him back to derry hey clearly needs a feed in him.

1. e6asy8ug.jpg 2. Mr Gejon this is Toontastic, Toontastic this is Mr Gejon...... ;)

No offence to Tom but that isn't the most reliable source I have ever read, even so when Carroll was linked to Stoke for something like £4m a lot were willing to bite their hands off. It wasn't long after that he was our number 9 hero and some were gutted he was being sold for £35m.

If you don't understand how quickly things can change in football you haven't been following it long enough, imo :)