Shane Ferguson tearing apart international opposition

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The view from Twitter

"Congratulations to our boys tonight. Wee Shane Ferguson played out of his skin tonight".

"Shane Ferguson is a bloody good player".

"Brilliant trickery by Shane Ferguson ends with a cross".

"Shane Ferguson playing very well for Northern Ireland against Russia".

"Niall McGinn and Shane ferguson have been first class on the wing tonight".

"Shane ferguson is making Russia look ordinary! "

he was playing in a friendly against Russias reserves (bar two players) no one cares

(and yes i know it was a world cup qualifer...was russias reserves still, seen cappello and those lads training at work yesterday though)

Nope, now lets get this straight it's all well and good trying to abuse CT, but at least get your facts right. If I was a bigoted republican or unionist in Northern Ireland I'd plead ignorance too (either way), but not when it had the potential to make me look like a cunt.

It wasn't a friendly and it wasn't Russia's reserves. Northern Ireland's result tonight is absolutely catastrophic for a country of 150m people and their chances of going to Brazil next year. Fair play to the cunts. Ant listen, its your board everyone knows that, but if you're going to be condescending to people like CT, don't end up looking like a mug. FFS. What's your thoughts on Ant's post tonight CT?

"Ohh quick Ant's made a post winding CT up about his man crush on Shane....i better try and be clever cause it looked like he's got something wrong,...hang on whats that bit in brackets...ah i'll ignore it and have a rant anyway."

i've read your post three times now, and no matter how hard i've tried i still have no idea where the entire second part of that initial paragraph comes in or even what it means, did he try and call me a bigot? :lol: i'm lost frankly.

I'm struggling to see why you made a point of highlighting the first sentence and then totally ignoring the bit in brackets at the bottom, as for

"Northern Ireland's result tonight is absolutely catastrophic for a country of 150m people and their chances of going to Brazil next year"

er they're in second with a game in hand and only two points behind...slight exaggeration there.

I gotta be honest Stevie i know you're trying to be clever and make a point, but these days you're better off sticking to twitter because when your posts get to be more than 140 characters (like in the cricket thread) it's a bit shambolic.

"something something mug"

"something something dolium"

"aye but our attendances are better"

"chester le street. boring. pipe down"

i could knock up a StevieBot based on how you post on here these days.

(i'm assuming everyone else grasped I know who Akinfeev is or caught on to me saying i seen them training/seen Capello at my work etc aye? good)

I haven't read your post, I won't find it funny, all my main point was about is, CT made a point about Shane Ferguson you basically said, so what against Russia's reserves in a friendly basically attacking the bloke, and you've ended up looking like a cunt. There's absolutely NO NEED to get emotional about it, if you were a man you'd apologise to CT and move on.