Smith to Leeds

Christmas Tree

Colocinni was trying to play football as well, which wasn't really possible with Perch in for Enrique and Smith in midfield ahead of Tiote for the first half. I thought Williamson was poor as well. Everyone was really though.

Name one player Alex who wasnt poor tbh.

Who actually stuck to their positions other than Lovenkrands because he was too lazy to fucking move from up the top.

Why didnt Harper play? Too much footy in a short space?

For me Pardoo has to take a massive chunk of blame for the way we lined up, however a huge chunk has to go to the players.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's been massively disappointing, clearly not the same player he was before he broke his leg.

I'd let him go, but if we can get a fee Pardew should use if for an attacking player with some pace ie better than Routledge or a through the middle player

or buy a round of drinks at the Christmas party.

Colocinni was trying to play football as well, which wasn't really possible with Perch in for Enrique and Smith in midfield ahead of Tiote for the first half. I thought Williamson was poor as well. Everyone was really though.

Who actually stuck to their positions other than Lovenkrands because he was too lazy to fucking move from up the top.

For me Pardoo has to take a massive chunk of blame for the way we lined up, however a huge chunk has to go to the players.

The performance and link up play from Routledge and Simpson wasn't bad.

he's been massively disappointing, clearly not the same player he was before he broke his leg.

I'd let him go, but if we can get a fee Pardew should use if for an attacking player with some pace ie better than Routledge or a through the middle player

or buy a round of drinks at the Christmas party.

true I suppose.

The performance and link up play from Routledge and Simpson wasn't bad.

Was that Simpson the Right Back who never ever saw that position in the 90+ minutes? No wonder Williamson kept getting pulled out of position having to fill that cunts space in.

Barton grafted and has done all season.