US pro-gun congresswoman shot in the nappa

Happy Face

Shocking story, my Mrs knows her husband from her time at NASA, looks like she's made a miraculous escape from death.

I hope you're busying yerself stealing secrets and shit for naked fianancial gain.

Of course, I've had to stay clear of the UFO thread in fear of temptation of blurting it out lol

Slip me a pm if you hear anything from there that might be of interest. Some ot the other sites I peruse would love a bit of space gossip.

*Jimbo waits behind door with sodium pentathol as girlfriend returns home. "Nice day at work love?"

Glad you're doing alright anyway mate. ;)

Nasa's just a front for the sevret black budget space program Parky :lol:

They still get upto hijinx of their own, but yes essentially the military space wing (black) does the real juicy stuff.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking story, my Mrs knows her husband from her time at NASA, looks like she's made a miraculous escape from death.

I hope you're busying yerself stealing secrets and shit for naked fianancial gain.

Of course, I've had to stay clear of the UFO thread in fear of temptation of blurting it out lol

Slip me a pm if you hear anything from there that might be of interest. Some ot the other sites I peruse would love a bit of space gossip.

*Jimbo waits behind door with sodium pentathol as girlfriend returns home. "Nice day at work love?"

Glad you're doing alright anyway mate. ;)

Nasa's just a front for the sevret black budget space program Parky ;)

They still get upto hijinx of their own, but yes essentially the military space wing (black) does the real juicy stuff.

Your best post in years tbh :lol: