US pro-gun congresswoman shot in the nappa

Happy Face

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I'm not stating facts, but I think(feel) the impact on those around is a lot more profound.

do you think a 90yo passing away in his sleep is as tragic as a 9yo getting shot?

well, I'm not stating facts, but I think(feel) the impact on those around is a lot more profound.

do you think a 90yo passing away in his sleep is as tragic as a 9yo getting shot?

No, but you were talking about two humans being shot, not one dying of natural causes and another being shot dead. I was merely asking why you felt this way and you answered. Now stfu before I pop a cap in yo' ass.

Typical of the internet, instead of feeling the indignation or the horror, we're arguing about which is more horrific.

Anyone seen the clip of Keith Olbermann; a voice of reason that will be drowned out in politicking and yet more sensationalist rhetoric. :lol:

Edited by The Fish

Typical of the internet, instead of feeling the indignation or the horror, we're arguing about which is more horrific.

Anyone seen the clip of Keith Olbermann; a voice of reason that will be drowned out in politicking and yet more sensationalist rhetoric. :lol:

Do you honestly feel horror and indignation about this? I feel like a detached spectator to the madness, same with Raoul Moat and co. Would be different if I was nearby or knew people involved.

Not a fan of Olbermann tbh, had to switch that off after 30 seconds, too much posturing and melodrama for me.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Anyone seen the clip of Keith Olbermann; a voice of reason that will be drowned out in politicking and yet more sensationalist rhetoric. ;)

Do you honestly feel horror and indignation about this? I feel like a detached spectator to the madness, same with Raoul Moat and co. Would be different if I was nearby or knew people involved.

Not a fan of Olbermann tbh

I do, it's strange, I felt a numb detached sense to some of the huge catastrophes that have happened recently; the tsunami, the mud slides, the earthquakes. However, with this I really do feel a greater anger and shock at it. I think it's easier for me to process 1 lunatic shooting into a crowd than it is scores of people having their lives snuffed out by an arbitrary act of nature.

You can't get mad at nature :lol:

:lol: you're such a fanny

I got quite annoyed by this as it appears that the ignorance and stupidity of people like Sarah Palin and the toxic nature of the debate has played a part in all this.

Whether thats true or not is not entirely clear but the suggestion of it is enough to get me a bit upset.

Shocking story, my Mrs knows her husband from her time at NASA, looks like she's made a miraculous escape from death.

I hope you're busying yerself stealing secrets and shit for naked fianancial gain.

Shocking story, my Mrs knows her husband from her time at NASA, looks like she's made a miraculous escape from death.

I hope you're busying yerself stealing secrets and shit for naked fianancial gain.

Of course, I've had to stay clear of the UFO thread in fear of temptation of blurting it out lol

Just read something which asked if a random Muslim had had a web site with targets drawn on politicians like Palin did and this had happened, how long would it be before they were lynched?

some joke about an inescapable pull to her heavenly body... or something.

Of course, I've had to stay clear of the UFO thread in fear of temptation of blurting it out lol

Slip me a pm if you hear anything from there that might be of interest. Some ot the other sites I peruse would love a bit of space gossip.

*Jimbo waits behind door with sodium pentathol as girlfriend returns home. "Nice day at work love?"

Glad you're doing alright anyway mate. :lol:

but I did go where no man had gone before.........

.....I hope. :lol:

but I did go where no man had gone before.........

.....I hope. :lol:

up the shitter then?

I got quite annoyed by this as it appears that the ignorance and stupidity of people like Sarah Palin and the toxic nature of the debate has played a part in all this.

Whether thats true or not is not entirely clear but the suggestion of it is enough to get me a bit upset.

I don't think Palin's rhetoric had anything to do with the killing, I just brought it up to show how tacky and vile Palin is in her quest for a quick buck. The killer had been to an event involving Gifford years before any of this rhetoric however, and he had taken a severe disliking to her then.

Just read something which asked if a random Muslim had had a web site with targets drawn on politicians like Palin did and this had happened, how long would it be before they were lynched?

This is horrifically stupid and indecent on many levels; I would assume you were taking the piss if I hadn't read your posts and seen the outrageous moral standards you hold.

For starters, there was no website that had a target drawn on Gifford, there was a target on her seat referring to an election. There is not a shred of evidence that suggests this poster or the gun-themed rhetoric used by any politicians had anything to do with this incident.

Second, despite your belief that all muslims are peace-loving, saintly pacifists who are only driven to violence by the immoral west, there are several 'random muslims' who have websites which encourage the murder and terrorist atrocities that we have seen committed by radical Islamists.

Take the example of Theo Van Gogh, stabbed and killed in the street for making a film. His murder was called for by muslims and he was executed in public by a 'random muslim'. This man was not lynched, despite firing at armed police officers. He faced due process, Mohammed Bouyeri (Arabic: محمد بويري‎) (born 8 March 1978 in Amsterdam), a Dutch–Moroccan, is currently serving a life sentence without parole for the murder of Dutch film director Theo van Gogh. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Bouyeri

Look just fuck off will you - Palin and her rabid friends spit bile all the time - they turn up to rallies with guns and their language is macho hunting shite - the bitch has even had to backtrack and take all her stuff down.

I have as much contempt for Islam and some of its followers as you - but that doesn't stop me calling out fuckwits like Palin as well.

Look just fuck off will you - Palin and her rabid friends spit bile all the time - they turn up to rallies with guns and their language is macho hunting shite - the bitch has even had to backtrack and take all her stuff down.

I have as much contempt for Islam and some of its followers as you - but that doesn't stop me calling out fuckwits like Palin as well.

I posted the image in question in here to display how vile I think Palin is. There is still no evidence whatsoever to suggest that that image had anything to do with this killing, as more information is coming out we now know that the killer had developed some strange fixation with Gifford before Palin even emerged as a widespread public figure. She didn't have to backtrack and take all her stuff down, she has just chosen to do this - prompted by PR gurus no doubt - because she is a disgraceful opportunist who will do whatever is necessary to further her career and earn more money. That however does not implicate her in a multiple shooting. I despise Palin, but I am intellectually honest and will not attribute the blame for a murder on her where it is not warranted. If Julian Assange was shot by a Fox viewer who cited Palin's call for his execution you'd have a case.

And no, I will not fuck off. I am concerned by the current climate of discourse which suggests that we should have a clampdown on freedom of speech to prevent multiple shootings.

Slip me a pm if you hear anything from there that might be of interest. Some ot the other sites I peruse would love a bit of space gossip.

*Jimbo waits behind door with sodium pentathol as girlfriend returns home. "Nice day at work love?"

Glad you're doing alright anyway mate. ;)

Nasa's just a front for the sevret black budget space program Parky :lol:

Glad you're doing alright anyway mate. ;)

Nasa's just a front for the sevret black budget space program Parky :lol:

Racism, reported. ;)