Summink is going on.

Park Life

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon you will be the last on the interweb to admit things have gone wierd planet wide. :lol:

because they haven't dear boy - its all in your mind

I reckon you will be the last on the interweb to admit things have gone wierd planet wide. :icon_lol:

I've instructed the UN to move 12 irradiated japs into your house so they can flood your basement with their irradiated piss. :lol:

I reckon you will be the last on the interweb to admit things have gone wierd planet wide. :razz:

I've instructed the UN to move 12 irradiated japs into your house so they can flood your basement with their irradiated piss. :no

but you'll drown then............... :D:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I'm on IE and the link worked.

Parky, do you have something specifically against nations or ethnic groups beginning with J?

:D

Like the way your mind worked into that...

"Christou and Asher say this process is repeated over and over again until the asteroid dies.

At the moment SO16 is travelling at one of its closest approach points and will be visible in the evening sky for several decades to come.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...1IwAMKWec"

So nowt to worry about then :D

"Christou and Asher say this process is repeated over and over again until the asteroid dies.

At the moment SO16 is travelling at one of its closest approach points and will be visible in the evening sky for several decades to come.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...1IwAMKWec"

So nowt to worry about then :D

Just far enough away from the sun and the big gas giants not to get sucked in. Mmmm..