What will you do when they move your seat?

peasepud

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
From .cock

Newcastle United have announced season ticket details for the 2011/12 campaign - giving fans the chance to take advantage of a 10-year price guarantee.

You can pledge your commitment to the Magpies until the summer of 2022, but continuing to pay the same price as next year's season ticket.

And there are no tie-ins or catches, with an annual opt-out clause included if you decide you need to give up your season ticket for whatever reason. However, there is a minimum commitment of one season, i.e. 2011/12.

That is just one of a number of initiatives the Club are putting in place to provide the best experience possible for supporters.

Over 18s season tickets are being raised in price by £15 - but for a good reason.

As well as a guaranteed seat at St. James' Park for every home league game, all season ticket holders will automatically become Toon Army 12th Man members.

That in itself comes with a huge range of benefits, including priority ticket booking, members-only rates, and team news sent straight to your mobile among many others. Under 18s will become club members for free.

The Family Area of St. James' Park, fully sold out in the 2010/11 season, is again being extended, this time in to the north-west corner of the ground, taking in an extra 1,500 seats in the process, and the standard price of £100 for the season will continue for Under 18s in this area.

But even though that will mean some of the loyal Leazes Corner supporters needing to find new seats in the stadium, the Club will give these fans priority in relocating them.

For those youngsters who are too old for the Family Area, a Young Persons Area (18-21 years) will be created, priced at £265.

Season tickets can be paid for by up to 12 monthly direct debits, with no administration charges and no interest charge

Simon Esland, Newcastle United head of customer operations, said: "I'm delighted that we have been able to offer such good value for money in these difficult times for our supporters.

"The fact that supporters can freeze the price of their season ticket for 10 years shows our commitment to them. Add to that the extended Family Area and new Young Persons section and we are looking at our current support as well as the next generation of Newcastle fans."

You're fucking kidding me on?????????????????????????????????? 4FS. I love my seat.

Where do you sit in the Leazes? Is it lower down L7?

Front row of the balcony, 2/3rds the way towards the Milburn.

That'll be you getting moved then. I imagine they'll take the balconies and lower areas of the blocks A-F.

You should join us at the very back of L7 Mr Marshall-Barnes. I'd love to hear more about your arbitrary boundries of what constitutes Newcastle and what doesn't as well as how as I'm from Washington I'm not a proper fan :lol: :lol:

Obviously, that's providing they don't move me along too <_<

Listen Ketsbaia, I've got some bad news for you, most astonishing phone call I've made ever just there.

I do not FUCKING believe it, and nor will you.

I've just rang the box office, everyone in Level 7 is being moved. I says look 1500 of Level 7 is only half the singin area, she said well everyone up to the away fans is getting moved, and the family enclosure increased. I said what about the fans nearest the away fans like that one block "they're getting moved too", I says so who's gonna sit there? "No one, they're going to leave it for away supports who bring more than 3,000", I says who fuckin would bring more than 3,000 like???????????????? I says it's the only part of the ground that generates any atmosphere, her response "its the only part of the ground that creates any trouble too", I says what trouble???? She couldn't answer. THIS IS A FUCKIN DISGRACE, FUCKIN DISGRACE. Actually gutted to be honest. Nee singing section, I don't like the Gallowgate, I'm gonna sit where the people next to me move to. CUNTS.

From .cock

Newcastle United have announced season ticket details for the 2011/12 campaign - giving fans the chance to take advantage of a 10-year price guarantee.

You can pledge your commitment to the Magpies until the summer of 2022, but continuing to pay the same price as next year's season ticket.

And there are no tie-ins or catches, with an annual opt-out clause included if you decide you need to give up your season ticket for whatever reason. However, there is a minimum commitment of one season, i.e. 2011/12.

That is just one of a number of initiatives the Club are putting in place to provide the best experience possible for supporters.

Over 18s season tickets are being raised in price by £15 - but for a good reason.

As well as a guaranteed seat at St. James' Park for every home league game, all season ticket holders will automatically become Toon Army 12th Man members.

That in itself comes with a huge range of benefits, including priority ticket booking, members-only rates, and team news sent straight to your mobile among many others. Under 18s will become club members for free.

The Family Area of St. James' Park, fully sold out in the 2010/11 season, is again being extended, this time in to the north-west corner of the ground, taking in an extra 1,500 seats in the process, and the standard price of £100 for the season will continue for Under 18s in this area.

But even though that will mean some of the loyal Leazes Corner supporters needing to find new seats in the stadium, the Club will give these fans priority in relocating them.

For those youngsters who are too old for the Family Area, a Young Persons Area (18-21 years) will be created, priced at £265.

Season tickets can be paid for by up to 12 monthly direct debits, with no administration charges and no interest charge

Simon Esland, Newcastle United head of customer operations, said: "I'm delighted that we have been able to offer such good value for money in these difficult times for our supporters.

"The fact that supporters can freeze the price of their season ticket for 10 years shows our commitment to them. Add to that the extended Family Area and new Young Persons section and we are looking at our current support as well as the next generation of Newcastle fans."

You're fucking kidding me on?????????????????????????????????? 4FS. I love my seat.

That'll be you getting moved then. I imagine they'll take the balconies and lower areas of the blocks A-F.

You should join us at the very back of L7 Mr Marshall-Barnes. I'd love to hear more about your arbitrary boundries of what constitutes Newcastle and what doesn't as well as how as I'm from Washington I'm not a proper fan <_<:lol:

Obviously, that's providing they don't move me along too :angry:

Listen Ketsbaia, I've got some bad news for you, most astonishing phone call I've made ever just there.

I've just rang the box office, everyone in Level 7 is being moved. I says look 1500 of Level 7 is only half the singin area, she said well everyone up to the away fans is getting moved, and the family enclosure increased. I said what about the fans nearest the away fans like that one block "they're getting moved too", I says so who's gonna sit there? "No one, they're going to leave it for away supports who bring more than 3,000", I says who fuckin would bring more than 3,000 like???????????????? I says it's the only part of the ground that generates any atmosphere, her response "its the only part of the ground that creates any trouble too", I says what trouble???? She couldn't answer. THIS IS A FUCKIN DISGRACE, FUCKIN DISGRACE. Actually gutted to be honest. Nee singing section, I don't like the Gallowgate, I'm gonna sit where the people next to me move to. CUNTS.

Creates trouble :lol: Fucking hell.

You should've played the local celebrity card, Stevie.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
From .cock

You should join us at the very back of L7 Mr Marshall-Barnes. I'd love to hear more about your arbitrary boundries of what constitutes Newcastle and what doesn't as well as how as I'm from Washington I'm not a proper fan <_<:lol:

:rolleyes:

Are you not gutted? I loved that seat cracking view, getting all the atmosphere, decent lads around me in the main, I would've been happy there for the next 30 years. I'm distraught.

How come you didnt kick off like this when I told you this on page 2?

sheeeeesh you dont listen!

I think shes just let the cat out the bag with that one, its being dismantled so that there is no organised singing, no organised groups and no organised protests. Same for the 12th man rubbish, thats being done so people feel they're part of a Supporters Club and dont take part in any other.

From .cock

:rolleyes:

Are you not gutted? I loved that seat cracking view, getting all the atmosphere, decent lads around me in the main, I would've been happy there for the next 30 years. I'm distraught.

Oh aye, I'm pissed off but I've been prepared for it since last summer when they made it members only. You could tell they wanted rid of the singing section. I'll miss being able to stand and sing rather than the actual view or seat though.

Wor kid will be a different matter. He has OCD and that extends to where he sits too. He's convinced that we'll lose if he moves seats. That should make for a fun start to next season :rolleyes:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-.../#ixzz1DMf3eQsJ

THE club has revealed the new season ticket prices for next season.

A standard adult season ticket will be priced between £558 and £673.

For senior citizens and students it will cost between £450 and £541.

An adult season ticket in the family area will cost £345 while in the new young person's area it will cost £265 for fans aged between 18 and 21.

Prices are lower in the young persons area and family area with adults paying £365 and £345 respectively.

Senior citizens will pay £315 for a young persons area ticket and £279 for the family area.

Students can expect to pay £265 in the young persons area and £279 in the family area.

Junior tickets can cost between £272 and £339 but are as low as £150 in the young persons area and £100 in the family area.

In premium areas of the ground prices are higher.

Adults can pay up to £865 for a ticket in the platinum club.

While senior citizens and students would pay between £543 and £695 for a seat in a premium area.

A junior ticket in a premium area will cost between £330 and £425.

All prices are subject to a 10% discount for those who had a season ticket while the team were in the championship.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-.../#ixzz1DMipTd8O

From .cock

should pay more attention to my "man in the pub" :lol:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry862365

would anybody renew for a period of 10 years at todays fixed prices ?
Edited by LeazesMag

Wor kid will be a different matter. He has OCD and that extends to where he sits too. He's convinced that we'll lose if he moves seats. That should make for a fun start to next season :lol:

I can only assume he was playing musical chairs in 08/09 then!

That's canny cheap like!

Wor kid will be a different matter. He has OCD and that extends to where he sits too. He's convinced that we'll lose if he moves seats. That should make for a fun start to next season :lol:

I can only assume he was playing musical chairs in 08/09 then!

It's quite possible, he didn't have a season ticket but just bought tickets on a game by game basis :lol:

It all makes sense now.

That's canny cheap like!

Aye, but I'm fucking 23 :lol:

so whats gained by doing this then? I understood the 3 year plan, club gets cash in early, fans save money, everyones a winner (well until we were relegated and everyone else had a price freeze as well).

But whats gained by the club on doing this?

I can only guess at two possibles and anyone with more knowledge on finances (ie any knowledge) feel free to put me right on this.

1. It works as a sales pitch for the club ie there a "guaranteed" income in ST sales for next 9 years. :lol:

2. Same again but as a form of "proof of income" for a loan, overdraft etc. :lol:

so whats gained by doing this then? I understood the 3 year plan, club gets cash in early, fans save money, everyones a winner (well until we were relegated and everyone else had a price freeze as well).

I can only guess at two possibles and anyone with more knowledge on finances (ie any knowledge) feel free to put me right on this.

1. It works as a sales pitch for the club ie there a "guaranteed" income in ST sales for next 9 years. :lol:

2. Same again but as a form of "proof of income" for a loan, overdraft etc. :lol:

10 year player can only mean one thing to me... they're absolutely shitting it that no-one will renew.

There may well be 'get-out' clauses but no doubt the Ts&Cs will need going over with a fine tooth comb. This lot cannot be trusted with anything.

You can opt out any time though according to the blurb. Whilst I'm not a fan of the regime the 10 year thing seems like a no-brainer to me, given they say you only need commit to a year. Unless I'm missing something.

10 year player can only mean one thing to me... they're absolutely shitting it that no-one will renew.

There may well be 'get-out' clauses but no doubt the Ts&Cs will need going over with a fine tooth comb. This lot cannot be trusted with anything.

whats the betting that one of them is "we reserve the right to cancel the scheme at any time" ?

Of course it could be a short term thing to get the sales up and then the club is sold and its someone elses problem.

exactly. The same as a low salary cost player base.

A big shame for the lads getting shifted, but I think expanding the family area and allowing more people to take their bairns to the match is a good news.

Cant quite get my head round the 10 year thing. On the one hand its saying commit for ten years BUT you can drop out any time????????

12 payments with no charges and no interest is good.

Still doing nowt personally til the window shuts.

Guest Marshall-Barnes
A big shame for the lads getting shifted, but I think expanding the family area and allowing more people to take their bairns to the match is a good news.

Cant quite get my head round the 10 year thing. On the one hand its saying commit for ten years BUT you can drop out any time????????

They could easily put the family area in Milburn Level corner 4 below us. That fat pig of a man has done this out of spite because 90% of the Anti-Astley stuff comes from our part of the ground, no other reason.

Obviously more sinister than just expanding the family enclosure if the bit about leaving more space next to the away fans for sides bringing more than 3k is correct (not suggesting Stevie isn't telling the truth btw). Also, why put the kids next to the away fans? Odd, no? And why move people out of that area when they had to become a member to sit there last season? It would make more sense to use another part of L7 for this purpose were it not for the fact they seem intent on splitting that particular section up. Bad crack.

Edited by alex