Pardew aiming for Europe (7th)

toonotl

I reckon you could end the season now and we wouldn't see our position (or the position of all but the bottom 5) change much at all

Erm, 'end the season now, and nothing would change' ??? Good work, Haddock :rolleyes:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon you could end the season now and we wouldn't see our position (or the position of all but the bottom 5) change much at all

Erm, 'end the season now, and nothing would change' ??? Good work, Haddock ;)

Thats what i thought ;)

And he is ment to be a clever Koi Carp :rolleyes:

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

Fish at his profound best :rolleyes:

I have literally no defence. ;)

What I meant to say was that I don't think the positions are going to change much between now and the end of the season. Bar the bottom five, who will jostle and swap positions like they're playing musical chairs.

What I meant to say was that I don't think the positions are going to change much between now and the end of the season. Bar the bottom five, who will jostle and swap positions like they're playing musical chairs.

Liverpool will drop significantly, they really are not very good and the Dalglish boost looks spent. I fucking hope so, anyway !!

Liverpool will drop significantly, they really are not very good and the Dalglish boost looks spent. I fucking hope so, anyway !!

The return of a certain striker should aid their bid. Watching the game Sunday it shocked me how utter shit Suarez was at making runs and movement. I have a feeling he'll be another morientes but more skillfull.

The return of a certain striker should aid their bid. Watching the game Sunday it shocked me how utter shit Suarez was at making runs and movement. I have a feeling he'll be another morientes but more skillfull.

Whenever that may be.

Fish at his profound best :(

I have literally no defence. :(

you mean the 2nd biggest club in the country ? Thats some decline :icon_lol:

Their trophy signing will be back soon though, and they will finish above us.

Fish at his profound best :(

I have literally no defence. :(

you mean the 2nd biggest club in the country ? Thats some decline :icon_lol:

Their trophy signing will be back soon though, and they will finish above us.

Yes, I believe Liverpool are "in decline", hopefully a long one.