How many points for survival this season?

ChezGiven

Guest LeazesLad

I think 40 will be the cut off point, I don't particularly mind WBA, but it looks like we might well put them down at home last game of the season, bet there's no banners saying "Who's ya next messiah? Frank Skinner".

Overall been the best Prem season in living memory imo.

Guest LeazesLad

See 42 would mean that the bottom 6 would all have to average 1.5 points a game from now till the end, I stick with 39-40. I tell you what though would be nice seeing Stoke fuck off, they're 5 points above the trap door, win tonight and they're almost safe, WBA are gone if they get fuck all imo.

See 42 would mean that the bottom 6 would all have to average 1.5 points a game from now till the end, I stick with 39-40. I tell you what though would be nice seeing Stoke fuck off, they're 5 points above the trap door, win tonight and they're almost safe, WBA are gone if they get fuck all imo.

Just the team that comes 18th surely? If Wigan and West Brom dont win another game, its all about the points total that the next team up gets. West Ham and Wolves had good results, hence me wondering about the 18th placed total.

Its going over 40 imo. 41 points for 18th place this year.

Thats a win-win as if its not that many, its better for us.

Was impressed by West Ham yesterday anyway, given themselves a bit of hope.

As good as Wistam appeared, Liverpool were really poor imo.

Anyhoo, back to the points discussion...

I dont even care, it doesnt matter really. 40?41?45?

We should just look at the fixture sheet and play to win all our games.

Rather than focusing on a figure just focus on getting as many points as possible and aim as high up the league we can.