John F. Kennedy Dead

Ketsbaia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet those Soviet's will be the first on the moon now :lol:

66607[/snapback]

Don't tell anyone, but it will all be a big hoax, the CIA will film it all in a hollywood studio and pretend its real.....

Back and to the left,

Back and to the left,

Back and to the left,

Back and to the left,

Back and to the left.

That's how Jackie liked it apparently!

67015[/snapback]

The Kennedy transfer.

• 5 years later...
I am off to Fallas errrr Dallas in June to have a look at the "assassination" scene.

Seriously, you need to visit the Sixth Floor Museum at the Texas book depository building at Dealey Plaza, the whole area is pretty much unchanged since the assassination, its a fascinating place to go.

He was the greatest president of all-time; he had nice hair, and he got shot to death. If he and Diana had lived and joined forces, all evil that inhabits the world would have been extinguished. The people who live in squalor and misery in Bangladesh would be dancing for joy, hand in hand with executives from Wall-Street. Jesus of Nazareth would return from the skies and dance a merry dance with Joseph Fritzl; all would be good in the universe. Either that or it'd be shit still.

He was the greatest president of all-time; he had nice hair, and he got shot to death. If he and Diana had lived and joined forces, all evil that inhabits the world would have been extinguished. The people who live in squalor and misery in Bangladesh would be dancing for joy, hand in hand with executives from Wall-Street. Jesus of Nazareth would return from the skies and dance a merry dance with Joseph Fritzl; all would be good in the universe. Either that or it'd be shit still.

Poor man's Clinton tbh.

I am off to Fallas errrr Dallas in June to have a look at the "assassination" scene.

Seriously, you need to visit the Sixth Floor Museum at the Texas book depository building at Dealey Plaza, the whole area is pretty much unchanged since the assassination, its a fascinating place to go.

I am looking forward to it. The USA doesn't have much history but I am trying to see all of it. Off to the Alamo too! Via DC :D

God bless the US of A

I am looking forward to it. The USA doesn't have much history but I am trying to see all of it. Off to the Alamo too! Via DC :D

God bless the US of A