Aston Villa

LeazesMag

Who said he'd do better than they did you silly old comprehension lacking fool

you have only been on this board 5 minutes, daft lad.

If you disagree that you think nobody actually said this, do you agree that it is the truth !!! :icon_lol: Because you have to, it is indisputable.

In fact you've only been a Newcastle supporter for 5 minutes too..... :)

Link me to just one post that says it otherwise you're just arguing with yourself as per and your credibility will nosedive even further

Bump

Bump. You mean nobody said it? :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazesmag, you really are a tedious old bore. time to move on. We get what what you think on this matter. Do you really have so little to contribute? It seems youre incapable of contibuting anything but this tired old line on this forum. It got boring three years ago.

well, plenty of people still need reminding and still think we were the only club with debts. :D

You should remind them of this fact instead of me. Feel free.

Clubs can have debts, it's no problem if you can service them. Do you understand the concept of operating losses?

Leazesmag, you really are a tedious old bore. time to move on. We get what what you think on this matter. Do you really have so little to contribute? It seems youre incapable of contibuting anything but this tired old line on this forum. It got boring three years ago.

well, plenty of people still need reminding and still think we were the only club with debts. :D

Clubs can have debts, it's no problem if you can service them. Do you understand the concept of operating losses?

is that how your man has increased the debt and slid down the football rich list ? Is he doing what YOU advocate ?

is that how your man has increased the debt and slid down the football rich list ? Is he doing what YOU advocate ?

The football rich list has what importance or connection to us being either solvent or insolvent?

If you disagree that you think nobody actually said this, do you agree that it is the truth !!! :icon_lol: Because you have to, it is indisputable.

In fact you've only been a Newcastle supporter for 5 minutes too..... :)

Link me to just one post that says it otherwise you're just arguing with yourself as per and your credibility will nosedive even further

Bump

Bump. You mean nobody said it? :D

Priceless. Credibility proven none-existent yet again.

this thread is about debts, and plans, and showing that "plans" don't bring guaranteed success, Martin O'Neill is nowt special as a manager in fact he's nothing but a quitter, and that Randy Lerner who was supposed to be an astute owner far more than our ex owners and therefore would do better than them, is all a load of bollocks. Which is exactly what I said when he appointed O'Neill and proceeded with his "plan".

Does anybody have anything intelligent or constructive to add, negative or positive to show otherwise ?

Edited by LeazesMag

If you disagree that you think nobody actually said this, do you agree that it is the truth !!! :) Because you have to, it is indisputable.

In fact you've only been a Newcastle supporter for 5 minutes too..... :D

Bump

Bump. You mean nobody said it? :icon_lol:

Priceless. Credibility proven none-existent yet again.

"You couldn't make this up, lad" :D

Sadly Aston Villa, a much smaller club than us, but not a small club, have a lot more ambition than us - they will overtake us and leave us behind

Judge Ashley by his net outlay in the summer - if he spends 35 million then actually he has spent nowt - judge him by net outlay - then we will see the ambition he has for our club

Sadly the Aston Villas of this world will leave us far behind

this thread is about debts, and plans, and showing that "plans" don't bring guaranteed success, Martin O'Neill is nowt special as a manager in fact he's nothing but a quitter, and that Randy Lerner who was supposed to be an astute owner far more than our ex owners and therefore would do better than them, is all a load of bollocks. Which is exactly what I said when he appointed O'Neill and proceeded with his "plan".

Does anybody have anything intelligent or constructive to add, negative or positive to show otherwise ?

The Lerners' record in Cleveland doesn't exactly read like a recipe for success in a competition where parity [as built by the league's heirachy] is paramount.

The pontification or the hyping up of the Lerner's potential impact at Villa [when they purchased the club, and soon hired O'Neill] was originally misplaced, particularly in it's usage to bash the previous regime [shepherd obviously] with another stick, by inferring that we never hired so-called trophy managers.

Points i raised in another time, on another forum.

Can you talk like a normal person? Nobody cares for your school words.

You should be the last one to talk about what "nobody cares for." Remember a certain poll where you were told to fuck off?

Can you talk like a normal person? Nobody cares for your school words.

You should be the last one to talk about what "nobody cares for." Remember a certain poll where you were told to fuck off?

Fuck off from a forum on a local club? Naaaaaah. Is there not a baseball forum you can post on?

wow that hurts

............ you're a waste of bandwidth sunshine.

Sunshine given that you like to portray yourself as something of a forum *'f*cken' hard-man with a penchant for jumping into threads with the sort of post as above, i'll make a special exception in this case hence i'm happy hitting you with a racist slur, irrespective of what is sure to be a stream of complaints & subsequent Mod action taken against me.

*a pisstake out for what has to be your excited & frequent use of the aforementioned expletive, as others have suggested. I bet you've already pulled out the Kleenex tissues, hence i bolded that bit especially for you sunshine.

ASM, or should i refer to you simply as a zip-eyed 'rice paddy' boy : you're an insignificant [largely knowledgeless] zip-eyed little man. Take away the reference to Ashley in your user name my summation is that you're a shit-stain on the forum, just as your idol [Ashley] is to Newcastle United FC. You belong on a forum where one could the discuss the cultivation techniques used in rice growing. That subject you should be able to lend some knowledge towards.

Don't delete this post Mods.

:(

The old "its OK to be racist because I really dislike him" gambit. Followed by the awareness that there is likely to be complaints. Followed by a plea not to delete said racist post.

Definitely unconventional.

As we used to say early on in the world of the internet:

in before banned

wow that hurts

Sunshine given that you like to portray yourself as something of a forum *'f*cken' hard-man with a penchant for jumping into threads with the sort of post as above, i'll make a special exception in this case hence i'm happy hitting you with a racist slur, irrespective of what is sure to be a stream of complaints & subsequent Mod action taken against me.

*a pisstake out for what has to be your excited & frequent use of the aforementioned expletive, as others have suggested. I bet you've already pulled out the Kleenex tissues, hence i bolded that bit especially for you sunshine.

wow that hurts

ASM, or should i refer to you simply as a zip-eyed 'rice paddy' boy : you're an insignificant [largely knowledgeless] zip-eyed little man. Take away the reference to Ashley in your user name my summation is that you're a shit-stain on the forum, just as your idol [Ashley] is to Newcastle United FC. You belong on a forum where one could the discuss the cultivation techniques used in rice growing. That subject you should be able to lend some knowledge towards.

I don't quite get the rice growing references. You're a bit weird if you think I'm going to find any of that offensive, I just think you're a bit of a down syndrome patient now

Mods DO NOT delete this :(

I'm confused, does he think I'm Asian?

What a clowns boot. Posting racism to me about a race I don't belong to, I'm 100% British and white :(

You don't half get some spanners on here like :icon_lol:

Edited by AshleysSkidMark