England v Newcastle

NuFc_Jonny_NuFc

Mirror saying we havent won a 3pm Saturday kick off in the top flight at St James Park since August 2008 :D

One season we were in the championship, the relegation season we were on sky all the time!! They only picked up on this when Stelling said it on GSS

Always club > country.

Although not ashamed to admit I have immense pride in following both. If England lose it pisses me off.

Mirror saying we havent won a 3pm Saturday kick off in the top flight at St James Park since August 2008 :D

Lets get that sorted the morra, tbh.

Got the Toon on my accumulator, not gonna happen!

Don't be fucking jinxing it, Wingnut! :icon_lol:

Are you coming up for this one btw?

I do believe that was under the management of one Kevin Keegan. We're on our 6th managerial change since then!

I do believe that was under the management of one Kevin Keegan. We're on our 6th managerial change since then!

Bolton wasn't it?

Aye, and where were you last week btw? Was reading another thread and you managed to avoid a pre-match pint but still stayed out til 6am. Good work tbf.

Bolton wasn't it?

Bolton, at home, under Kevin Keegan you say...

ME.jpg

Aye, and where were you last week btw? Was reading another thread and you managed to avoid a pre-match pint but still stayed out til 6am. Good work tbf.

I was away and travelled back on Saturday, never got home till half 3, so just missed kick off. :icon_lol:

Mirror saying we havent won a 3pm Saturday kick off in the top flight at St James Park since August 2008 :(

I went mental at my brother for putting them on his accumulator, its an unwritten rule you never bet on the toon, it always jinxes the buggers

And it's Newcastle over England everytime, to be quite honest, i couldn't care if England win, lose or draw, the only time i support them is when a toon player is in the team

A bit of unnecessary chips-pissing but that pic (and your ears!) are from the game before. Thats the keegan bolton return (hence the fetching hats) which finished 0-0 according to wiki. The last win is at the beginning of the following season, 1-0 with IIRC a close range martins bicycle kick. We then had a league loss to arsenal and a cup win against coventry, and then shit and fans (electric not supporters) came into contact :icon_lol:

Mirror saying we havent won a 3pm Saturday kick off in the top flight at St James Park since August 2008 :(

Bolton wasn't it?

ME.jpg

A bit of unnecessary chips-pissing but that pic (and your ears!) are from the game before. Thats the keegan bolton return (hence the fetching hats) which finished 0-0 according to wiki. The last win is at the beginning of the following season, 1-0 with IIRC a close range martins bicycle kick. We then had a league loss to arsenal and a cup win against coventry, and then shit and fans (electric not supporters) came into contact :icon_lol:

Bolton wasn't it?

ME.jpg

Aye, it was 0-0 and it was an evening kick-off for Setanta, 5 or 530.

Think I spotted you in Tillys before the match. With Alex and possibly Matt?