Transfer Rumours 2011/2012

Barney

Got a feeling Joe Cole could be up for grabs at the end of the season. To much pressure on him to perform at Liverpool because the way he performed for Chelsea/West ham. At least if Newcastle get him the fans wont expect much as hes been shit for Liverpool. With the pressure of he may improve his game. Dont forget he was one of Englands best players not long ago. A bid of 5 mill should do it.

Edited by onepunch

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reo-coker and Shane Long? Fuck off!

How can you say that thats what we go for under this regime? Yes we have brought in Perch and Best (The latter has 6 goals this season and looks alright) but we have also brought in Tiote and Ben Arfa.

I think what we will get is a bit of both...a couple of lower league players and a couple of young european lads.

If you honestly think were gonna be picking up players like Tiote and Ben Arfa left, right and centre from now on your mistaken, do you know how hard it is to uncover gems like that in this climate without other clubs picking up on them first or outbidding or being a more lucrative offer than us. We were fortunate that Ben Arfa had the desire to actually want and force through a move to us and our scouting system was very, very good at picking up Tiote from out of no where

Unfortunately i do see us picking up some lower league players but Shane Long and the likes are not gonna cut it and take us forward, history has proved that the players from the lower leagues cost quite a few million, the likes of Lescott, Jagielka and so on, but do i see us forking out that amount of money for players from the Championship? I don't.

If Wolves go down and we stay up we should sneak a bid in for Jarvis, not that I think we will.

That's what i'm hoping for, but he'll probably end up costing a few more million than he should with him just getting an england cap, being young and of course the main factor being english

Edited by StoneColdStephenIreland

If Wolves go down and we stay up we should sneak a bid in for Jarvis, not that I think we will.

That's what i'm hoping for, but he'll probably end up costing a few more million than he should with him just getting an england cap, being young and of course the main factor being english

:lol: Agreed, hopefully we'll be willing to pay the bit extra to bring in players who have shown they can handle them Prem we'll soon find out I guess.

:lol: Agreed, hopefully we'll be willing to pay the bit extra to bring in players who have shown they can handle them Prem we'll soon find out I guess.

Would be good cover for both wings but id rather go get jeremain lens who can also play upfront.

Would be good cover for both wings but id rather go get jeremain lens who can also play upfront.

I'm not really up to date on this Jermain Lens kidda, but i'd rather have a winger and a striker, than a winger who can occasionally play as a striker, cos is it Holland he plays in? Being a winger come striker over there is a whole different proposition than doing the same role over here in the Premiership