Cristiano Ronaldo to the Toon?.

henda11

The last two poster's made me think, they are right. My apologies Deadman. I have deleted the last post on the other thread. You are who you are and nobody is perfect. If we were all the same, the world would be a boring place.

The last two poster's made me think, they are right. My apologies Deadman. I have deleted the last post on the other thread. You are who you are and nobody is perfect. If we were all the same, the world would be a boring place.

Making a mockery of your username there iyam.

Tom, get it fixed.

Making a mockery of your username there iyam.

Tom, get it fixed.

:lol:;)

Serious note, Deadman is cool. It is our friend who likes 'cumming in a burger' who is the twat.

Twat? Ironic in so many ways. You fucking think your little shitty pathetic "petition" is going to get Freddy Shepherd back, stupid fucker. :lol:

Twat? Ironic in so many ways. You fucking think your little shitty pathetic "petition" is going to get Freddy Shepherd back, stupid fucker. :lol:

Shouldn't you be off serving burgers and chips?

Thing is with Deadman though, he can take it, and he'll probably know its a bit of harmless fun.

And i thought my twitter account was a farce lol.

Edited by henda11

Thing is with Deadman though, he can take it, and he'll probably know its a bit of harmless fun.

And i thought my twitter account was a farce lol.

:lol: