Christmas Tree's new name

Jusoda Kid

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Due to the severity of the verbal arse raping our resident liar has received over the past couple of days I can't help feeling that for the benefit of himself and the board that our twatful taxi driver deserves a name change for his consistent lies and wriggling he's performed since signing up here.

If he's not lying about his football opinions he's lying about how much weight he's lost or what he's had for his tea and it seems over the past couple of days that some of our more respectable posters (Team nasty) have had enough and taken him to task over this, and rightly so imo.

This sort of behaviour can not and will not be tolerated on Toontastic.

Of course his natural reaction to this was to deny, deny, lie and wriggle but we all know the craic.

I feel for his own benefit and to give him a chance of resuming a half normal existence on this forum that he needs a name change, I hope you feel the selection I have chosen are suitable replacements for what can only be described as a shit user name anyway.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear Wacky / jusoda / Dopey / bashfull........Ive hurt you bad, im sorry. Cant even remember what I did. But your stalking is impressive.

If the mods want to ban me then let them do it. The moment my name changes my postings will stop so same result.

The bottom liner is I crack on about how I feel about things at that moment in time. You however have nothing of interest to say about Newcastle and occasionally post the odd one liner attacking me or J69.

I imagine that you are married however having a very small penis and not being able to satisfy your dwarf wife, you come on here taking out your sexual frustration instead.

What do I know. Pissed :rolleyes:

Oh dear Wacky / jusoda / Dopey / bashfull........Ive hurt you bad, im sorry. Cant even remember what I did. But your stalking is impressive.

If the mods want to ban me then let them do it. The moment my name changes my postings will stop so same result.

The bottom liner is I crack on about how I feel about things at that moment in time. You however have nothing of interest to say about Newcastle and occasionally post the odd one liner attacking me or J69.

I imagine that you are married however having a very small penis and not being able to satisfy your dwarf wife, you come on here taking out your sexual frustration instead.

What do I know. Pissed :D

Classic attempt at a power shift the bit in bold mind, your powerless here if the truth be known.

If your name was to be changed you could have no complaints, you're a Walter Mitty mate, take it in your stride and carry on.

And btw you have all the markings of a man who is severely rattled, insults about myself and family, coupled with safety winks and smileys in all your posts.

Platinum meltdown material. :D :D :D:rolleyes:

Edited by Jusoda Kid

Classic attempt at a power shift the bit in bold mind, your powerless here if the truth be known.

If your name was to be changed you could have no complaints, you're a Walter Mitty mate, take it in your stride and carry on.

And btw you have all the markings of a man who is severely rattled, insults about myself and family, coupled with safety winks and smileys in all your posts.

Platinum meltdown material. :(:D :D :rolleyes:

:D The painful truth wacky is that you are a none entity on here. You have nothing of interest to say but occasionally come up with the odd one liner.

You very rarely post in the match threads or anything Newcastle related and spend all your time attacking J69 (until I came along).

Personally I think you are a closet gay waiting for one of us real men to take you under our wing.

Sad really, what else could I say. :D

Wacky, like a mighty bald eagle, spotted you from above and is merely picking at the scraps from your bones.

Wacky is a top, top poster on here, literally. A proper poster.

Platinum meltdown material. :icon_lol::D :D :rolleyes:

:D The painful truth wacky is that you are a none entity on here. You have nothing of interest to say but occasionally come up with the odd one liner.

You very rarely post in the match threads or anything Newcastle related and spend all your time attacking J69 (until I came along).

Personally I think you are a closet gay waiting for one of us real men to take you under our wing.

Sad really, what else could I say. :(

:D

Thats because I don't feel the need to just post crap about nothing or repeat what others have said, quality over quantity. And lets face it, the majority of topics on here have been discussed to death at one point or another anyway over the years so I prefer to just sit and let others get on with it, then drop the odd 'propa mint' one liner in that has everyone creased up and ROFL, then posting 'ah your double funny man' or 'keep them coming man, you're hilarious'.

LOL :icon_lol:

Little bit of advice for you, if you've got nothing to say, don't say it. You just dream up a load of cacky whilst sitting between jobs then post it on here in hope of bites/responses.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

Wacky, like a mighty bald eagle, spotted you from above and is merely picking at the scraps from your bones.

Wacky is a top, top poster on here, literally. A proper poster.

Yes, we know Thomas, still sulking :rolleyes:

sulk.jpg

This has got to be in the top ten Toontastic meltdowns like.

Nice try Thomas, but Im sitting here pissing myself .......can you smell it?

might treat myself to a nice shampoo and conditioner, then a good vacuum of the rugs :rolleyes:

fyp Buntress :D