Quote from Radgina

peasepud

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showuser=443

I thought he was a pseudonym though...

68479[/snapback]

ooooooh she will not be happy!

68483[/snapback]

:nah: Shit, is she quite hard, should I leave Europe?

What the hell did she :huh: mean by trees btw?

68492[/snapback]

Maybe it's something to do with fish and Lou, and their street performing? :lol:

68479[/snapback]

68483[/snapback]

68492[/snapback]

Maybe it's something to do with fish and Lou, and their street performing? :lol:

68494[/snapback]

SHE...... is not quite a charv and def not any other thing you can think of !!! I was introduced to the site by peasepud and was quite surprised to find anything but decent Toon talk !!! well bugger me for thinking it should be about the Toon instead of anything else !!! thank you for making me feel so WELCOME !! I will visit from time to time to see if anything is worth joining in.....maybe I should go to the N..O site which you all seem to think so highly of !!!! Cheers !!! :nah:

68479[/snapback]

68483[/snapback]

68492[/snapback]

68494[/snapback]

SHE...... is not quite a charv and def not any other thing you can think of !!! I was introduced to the site by peasepud and was quite surprised to find anything but decent Toon talk !!! well bugger me for thinking it should be about the Toon instead of anything else !!! thank you for making me feel so WELCOME !! I will visit from time to time to see if anything is worth joining in.....maybe I should go to the N..O site which you all seem to think so highly of !!!! Cheers !!! :blush:

68572[/snapback]

ey ey caaaaaalm doooooon maaaaan!

:nah:

68479[/snapback]

68483[/snapback]

68492[/snapback]

68494[/snapback]

SHE...... is not quite a charv and def not any other thing you can think of !!! I was introduced to the site by peasepud and was quite surprised to find anything but decent Toon talk !!! well bugger me for thinking it should be about the Toon instead of anything else !!! thank you for making me feel so WELCOME !! I will visit from time to time to see if anything is worth joining in.....maybe I should go to the N..O site which you all seem to think so highly of !!!! Cheers !!! :(

68572[/snapback]

ey ey caaaaaalm doooooon maaaaan!

:nah:

68583[/snapback]

terribly sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities but I will always call a spade a shovel mate !!! :blush:

do you need an invite to register over here? bloody hell its like an old mans country club.

68593[/snapback]

No invite needed but I hav just entered the 21st century an got a bliddy pc so was lookin for some interaction and was pointed in this direction !!! It was either this site or lusty Slovakian bald headed hermaphrodites so Ipicked this one !!! :lol:

do you need an invite to register over here? bloody hell its like an old mans country club.

68593[/snapback]

Speaking of it, can we see your invitation please.

68596[/snapback]

aye and Christmassyfy your avatar n'all.

68593[/snapback]

No invite needed but I hav just entered the 21st century an got a bliddy pc so was lookin for some interaction and was pointed in this direction !!! It was either this site or lusty Slovakian bald headed hermaphrodites so Ipicked this one !!! :lol:

68597[/snapback]

do you have the address of that site? :huh:

68593[/snapback]

Speaking of it, can we see your invitation please.

68596[/snapback]

Dear Sim ( Radgina) you are cordially invited to join in our fun and frivolities on the Toontastic website. Please register (for free) and enjoy boundless effervescent conversations to which we would welcome your input....

love and beanstalks...

Peasepud xxxxx :lol:

Who?

68471[/snapback]

68603[/snapback]

Hmmmmm.... would that be a slur on the "Sim" part of me post of which is half of my french name perchance,,,,,, :lol: or is that me being touchy ??? :huh:

Who?

68471[/snapback]

68603[/snapback]

Hmmmmm.... would that be a slur on the "Sim" part of me post of which is half of my french name perchance,,,,,, :lol: or is that me being touchy ??? :nah:

68607[/snapback]

I think the word touchy would be understating the fact hun :huh:

Who?

68471[/snapback]

68603[/snapback]

Hmmmmm.... would that be a slur on the "Sim" part of me post of which is half of my french name perchance,,,,,, :lol: or is that me being touchy ??? :nah:

68607[/snapback]

68608[/snapback]

maybe I need to be more in touch with me feminine side then .... if only I could remember where i put it ????? :nah:

Who?

68471[/snapback]

68603[/snapback]

68607[/snapback]

68608[/snapback]

maybe I need to be more in touch with me feminine side then .... if only I could remember where i put it ????? :nah:

68618[/snapback]

If I know Pud, he'll have buried it under the patio.

Who?

68471[/snapback]

68603[/snapback]

68607[/snapback]

68608[/snapback]

maybe I need to be more in touch with me feminine side then .... if only I could remember where i put it ????? :blush:

68618[/snapback]

If I know Pud, he'll have buried it under the patio.

68623[/snapback]

Hmmm... he only has a balcony tho....maybe it's under his secret stash of Peter Reid does Dallas magazines !!! :nah: