Leaving presents

peasepud

Lass at work is leaving tomorrow and we had a canny whip round for her so the dim wife who collected it came in today and said "heres what we got Rachel" while holding up a 512Mb MP3 player.

So I says "hasnt she already got one?" to which the reply came, "nah shes only got one of them iPod thingys".

Oh so lets see then shes gonna bin the 20Gb iPod and go for a 512Mb Creative thingy instead then.

Daft bint :lol:

Lass at work is leaving tomorrow and we had a canny whip round for her so the dim wife who collected it came in today and said "heres what we got Rachel" while holding up a 512Mb MP3 player.

So I says "hasnt she already got one?" to which the reply came, "nah shes only got one of them iPod thingys".

Oh so lets see then shes gonna bin the 20Gb iPod and go for a 512Mb Creative thingy instead then.

Daft bint  :lol:

68535[/snapback]

Typical of the fuckwits up that place. Once got a pair of kids walkie talkies in the brantub (She thought it was quirky) so i told the wife who got me them to go to the other end of the room with one so we could test them, she did and i told her to stick them up her arse over and out.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

:lol:

Women!

68550[/snapback]

I can sing Jingle Bells in Norwegian !!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

68556[/snapback]

Gan on then!

68557[/snapback]

Bjelle Klang Bjelle Klang ova skog o hey, ver na bjellans muntre clan dra blacken dra ive

:lol:

Women!

68550[/snapback]

I can sing Jingle Bells in Norwegian !!!!!!!!!!! :nah:

68556[/snapback]

Gan on then!

68557[/snapback]

Bjelle Klang Bjelle Klang ova skog o hey, ver na bjellans muntre clan dra blacken dra ive

68560[/snapback]

sort of loses it halfway through like :huh:

There's a Norwegian band called Bjelleklang, as it happens. They took part in the 1998 Norwegian Eurovision final with a song about going to the toilet.

68563[/snapback]

I would've bought it! :nah:

68564[/snapback]

You don't even have to. :lol:

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1KSHTCQ...PG0MFL0MN6Y22ZH

Merry sodding Christmas. :huh:

Ferk me, I know how to kill a thread.  :nah:

68575[/snapback]

Just answered everyones prayers with that song :huh:

68584[/snapback]

I am scared now !!!...........I knew the words....feel Iam turnin into my gay boss who has ALL the Eurovision songs since pussy was a sperm on DVD !!!! :lol:

I am scared now !!!...........I knew the words....feel Iam turnin into my gay boss who has ALL the Eurovision songs since pussy was a sperm on DVD !!!! :lol:

68595[/snapback]

I think I have that one :nah:

68600[/snapback]

Sandie Shaw, wasn't it?

And wait, you mean I'm not the only Eurovision fan in the village? :huh:

68595[/snapback]

68600[/snapback]

Sandie Shaw, wasn't it?

68604[/snapback]

I think you'll find I was talkin about the DVD! :nah:

68595[/snapback]

68600[/snapback]

Sandie Shaw, wasn't it?

68604[/snapback]

Errrmmmm....depends which " village "....but I can get me hands on some cheap Jonny Logan DVD's if thats your "bag" !!! :nah:

Errrmmmm....depends which " village "....but I can get me hands on some cheap   Jonny Logan DVD's if thats your "bag" !!! :nah:

68609[/snapback]

Emmmmm Meenzer, Jonny Logan and a bag?? :lol:

68611[/snapback]

Please, god, no.... time and the booze haven't been kind to the poor fella :huh: