How Old Are You

Christmas Tree

How old are you  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still 19 in my head..

And in Snakehips' as well. :icon_lol:

Ewww :spit:

:icon_lol:

Let me down gently, wont you!!!

btw I don't look at you as a 19 year old. A more mature, more 'interesting' (there are kids reading this forum) 30 year old is far nearer the truth :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Age is an attitude in some ways, and I think I've been lucky cos I've always looked young for my age, but I feel 33 today like, fuckin hell. Must've burned 5000 calories easily this weekend, and am now fucked. The thing is you know when you're young people say your life goes to quick, you're like aye, aye, aye whatever, it really does. It seems two minutes ago when I was 18, and when ye get in to ya early 30's ye feel just the same, you don't change in to some old cunt inside, you feel you're still 18, nothing changes apart from people give you a bit more respect and you become more opinionated and in some ways arrogant about things. See on The Apprentice the other day, the task was a magazine for old cunts like over 60, and one of their magazines was called "Hip Replacement", they asked a selection of old people what they thought of the title, and they were horrified, one of the blokes said "you never feel 60 in your head we still think we're 25 in our minds". So fuck age, you're as old as you feel, and as long as you don't look pish, who cares?

:spit: I wouldn't get too worried about being two and a half years from falling into a largely meaningless and arbitrary age group like Stevie :icon_lol:

Speaking of which 'this place' must have been around for about 10 years now. Gemmill was an edgy mid-20's gunslinger from San Francisco when I first started posting, now he's some 40 year old category bloke living in Shields with a cat. Wtf?

Speaking of which 'this place' must have been around for about 10 years now. Gemmill was an edgy mid-20's gunslinger from San Francisco when I first started posting, now he's some 40 year old category bloke living in Shields with a cat. Wtf?

Aye I must be coming up on 10 years service. The fire has been all but extinguished.

Aye I must be coming up on 10 years service. The fire has been all but extinguished.

Aye there must be a fair few testimonials coming up in 2011/12.