Just had a leaflet pushed through the door

LeazesMag

Leaving aside that you've predictably ignored everything I've written, again, when I have ever said that my job made me more qualified to talk about terrorism?

it's you that appears to think, because you're a doctor, you're an expert on world affairs ? Is such stupidity catching ;)

BTW, I'm not stupid enough to actually think you are thick just for having a different view to me , which really IS thick, but as sniffer says, there a few deluded people on here. You don't know best, but carry on in your ivory tower thinking you do.

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell am I doing? <_<

Tell you what, I'm actually sat here thinking "maybe I should go back and bold the bits where I say I agree there's a terrorist threat from muslims and that bit about him being thick having nothing to do with his racist views. Maybe then they'll realise what I'm saying. Maybe it's the formatting." FFS. ;)

here you go again. Brainwashed dickhead, looking for things that aren't there. :lol:

You're so desperate to prove your superior intellect you're even making things up you imagine I've said, please show me where I've said "you wouldn't be too happy if they blew up a school".

Which only proves my point further.

Edited by LeazesMag

What the hell am I doing? <_<

;)

It's also worth bearing in mind that this isn't the only site he does this on. It's exhausting watching him post endless cobblers on here but you have to remember he trawls other forums besides this one solely looking for an argument. Now THAT is a frightening thought. :lol:

oh dear. You're back trying to be a smartarse, maybe you should see a doctor.

If avoiding the reality of the situation at all costs is your impression of a positive light then no, I'm not in that group. I happen to agree with LM's opinion. It doesn't make either of us stupid, just more willing to call it as we see it rather than buy into the delusion that many on this board seem to be under.

Islam is this century's threat to western freedom and democracy, just like Communism was in the last. Except this is different. Those who follow it aren't being forced to follow it, they believe in it, and it is growing. The fools [ie university professors and lecturers etc who read Morning Star and the Guardian, who passed on their words of wisdom to impressionable students who also in turn believed in the idealistic dream, because it was "more intelligent" than living in the real world where human nature is greedy and lusts for power], who thought the Russians would have simply said "thanks very much mate" and dropped all their weapons and been best of mates with us if we had dropped all our weapons too [nuclear and non-nuclear] were from the same brainwashed foolish stable as those now who think if we are kind and courteous to our muslim friends they will also say "thanks very much mate" and learn to tolerate us.

They won't.

Unlike the communist bloc, because they believe, and are fanatical, they aren't going to go away, they are here to stay, and they think we should be like them, and they are quite prepared to force us to be like them. The majority don't say anything, but if you believe they are saying nothing because they don't believe or want, then you ARE a fool.

The do-gooders are allowing it to happen, and they see our "acceptance" [for want of a better word] as a sign of weakness which they exploit at every opportunity to further their beliefs and ideals.

Like it or not boys, and some won't because its easier to pretend it isn't there, this is the truth.

If avoiding the reality of the situation at all costs is your impression of a positive light then no, I'm not in that group. I happen to agree with LM's opinion. It doesn't make either of us stupid, just more willing to call it as we see it rather than buy into the delusion that many on this board seem to be under.

Islam is this century's threat to western freedom and democracy, just like Communism was in the last. Except this is different. Those who follow it aren't being forced to follow it, they believe in it, and it is growing. The fools [ie university professors and lecturers etc who read Morning Star and the Guardian, who passed on their words of wisdom to impressionable students who also in turn believed in the idealistic dream, because it was "more intelligent" than living in the real world where human nature is greedy and lusts for power], who thought the Russians would have simply said "thanks very much mate" and dropped all their weapons and been best of mates with us if we had dropped all our weapons too [nuclear and non-nuclear] were from the same brainwashed foolish stable as those now who think if we are kind and courteous to our muslim friends they will also say "thanks very much mate" and learn to tolerate us.

They won't.

Unlike the communist bloc, because they believe, and are fanatical, they aren't going to go away, they are here to stay, and they think we should be like them, and they are quite prepared to force us to be like them. The majority don't say anything, but if you believe they are saying nothing because they don't believe or want, then you ARE a fool.

The do-gooders are allowing it to happen, and they see our "acceptance" [for want of a better word] as a sign of weakness which they exploit at every opportunity to further their beliefs and ideals.

Like it or not boys, and some won't because its easier to pretend it isn't there, this is the truth.

I agree with some of what you say, but you or I could've been brought up muslim, and not every single muslim in this country is completely determined to force everyone in to thinking like them. I'm not even sure how they'd do it? Telly hypnotics?

The threat and use of violence seems to be quite effective, to the point where supposedly intelligent people say of Salman Rushdie, "Oh well he must have known what he was doing, brought it on himself really." Similarly you get credulous namby pamby-types who absolutely lap it up when islamic groups claim religious satire in the form of cartoons to be offensive and 'islamophobic'.

Now I'M annoyed that they put this leaflet through his door.

potential reasonable thread hijacked by paranoid namby pamby "intellectual" do-gooder

All it proves is how ineffective such marketing methods can be. I won't go into the whole Islam issue, as we know each others views, but I do ask Leazesmag thing. Would you be annoyed if it was some obsucre Christian sect's leaflet? Or any other religion in general?

All it proves is how ineffective such marketing methods can be. I won't go into the whole Islam issue, as we know each others views, but I do ask Leazesmag thing. Would you be annoyed if it was some obsucre Christian sect's leaflet? Or any other religion in general?

I wasn't annoyed, as I said, I think it was a heap of crap, I might have looked at it if it had been a Christian thing, being a Christian.

On reflection, I don't like anything like this, I see it the same way as people leaving pizza menus, or tosspots making phone calls to sell me something, or even worse knocking on the door to sell me something. If I want something, I will find it. Now I will ask YOU a question, what do you think would happen if someone started posting Christian literature through the doors of the entire area around Brighton Grove in Newcastle [or the similar Asian community area in Blackburn ?]

Or is this "racism" going to be a one sided "thing" again with the namby pamby "intellectual" doctor do-gooders etc ?

being a Christian how often do you go to church?

How much do you tithe to the church Leazes???

Just interested

I don't. Why ? Do you ?

Edit.

I get the feeling you're going to post some sort of gobbledeegook theory here about religion, but in my book, I'm C of E, people are free to do as they please so long as they don't preach to others, and that's that.

Edited by LeazesMag

Most toontastic posters, when asked on their death bed if they have any regrets, will say "I wish I'd spent less time arguing with Leazes Mag."

One of the most pointless pursuits any human can engage in.

Edited by Gemmill

oh sorry - you said you were a Christian so I assumed you went to church................................

this is, sadly, an assumption made by quite a number of other Christians. Perhaps it explains why Christians, generally speaking, aren't fanatical religious nutcases like certain other religions ie more tolerant, less racist [as some make out anyway], than the religious nutcases who are the REAL intolerant racists.

Do YOU go to church ? You didn't answer. Is this linked to your "forgiveness" for people like Jon Venables ? Somehow, I don't think the idea of "forgiving" stretches that far, but of course I may be wrong.

We won't even go down the road of crack dealers, muggers or terrorists etc, as you quite clearly think a tap on the wrist, a few education lessons from an understanding Social worker, and they come out the other side as new reformed members of society.

I never claimed to be religious - but I would ask you what would Jesus say about John Venables?

I'm not religious either, I think your actions as a human being is what is important, but are you claiming we should let him free, and that you are delivering such a message yourself ? That "forgiveness" is above the law of the land and the duty of the law, or what ought to be the law ?

I believe that the law of the country has a duty to protect the public, and uphold disciplines in life, this is the purpose of it. You are going down the wrong road here, everybody has to show a discipline and degree of respect for his fellow man, is this not fundamental to any religion ?

I never claimed to be religious - but I would ask you what would Jesus say about John Venables?

I'm not religious either, I think your actions as a human being is what is important, but are you claiming we should let him free, and that you are delivering such a message yourself ? That "forgiveness" is above the law of the land and the duty of the law, or what ought to be the law ?

I believe that the law of the country has a duty to protect the public, and uphold disciplines in life, this is the purpose of it. You are going down the wrong road here, everybody has to show a discipline and degree of respect for his fellow man, is this not fundamental to any religion ?

You said on the previous page you were Christian.

Edited by trophyshy

What would Larry David say?

"Nee surprise, them wallpushers aren't mine, that other cunt is responsible for them".

C of E

Wouldn't go around blowing anybody up on account of it, what's your point ?

I thought my last post explained the position quite well tbh, most people I know would say they are "C of E", "Christians" [in one way or another] but just not fanatical and demanding about it.

I've probably got one or two mates [male or female] who are Catholics, but they don't make a big deal about it and it isn't any sort of issue because of that.

Edited by LeazesMag

C of E

Wouldn't go around blowing anybody up on account of it, what's your point ?

I thought my last post explained the position quite well tbh, most people I know would say they are "C of E", "Christians" [in one way or another] but just not fanatical and demanding about it.

I've probably got one or two mates [male of female] who are Catholics, but they don't make a big deal about it and it isn't any sort of issue because of that.

My point is you are either religious or not. A fairly simple one, eh?

Which is it then?