Skys Premier League live games - till end of November

themags

By a Gyan deflection in extra time - it means fuck all unless you are a complete & utter moron.

What would you rather - a 5-1 thrashing and utter humiliation of NUFC or to fluke finishing 1 point above us?

Don't pull the wool over your own eyes man.

Additional to this it's not ''bias'' it's simply reflective of a vastly superior national fanbase and public interest. Sky are about making money...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle on more than Everton and Sunderland put together. We're on more than anyone outside the top 5 teams....again. Why? Someone explain why?

Baffles me anarl.

Everton - 9 league titles

Sunderland - 6 league tities

Newcastle - ...4

Doesn't make sense does it?

I don't think anyone in the country really cares about Sunderland outside of Wearside and Sky/Espn illustrate that point every season - even your own fans try their best by watching it on dodgy foreign telly in the pub.

Newcastle on more than Everton and Sunderland put together. We're on more than anyone outside the top 5 teams....again. Why? Someone explain why?

Baffles me anarl.

Newcastle - ...4

As an attempt at an argument, no it doesn't.

By a Gyan deflection in extra time - it means fuck all unless you are a complete & utter moron.

What would you rather - a 5-1 thrashing and utter humiliation of NUFC or to fluke finishing 1 point above us?

Don't pull the wool over your own eyes man.

Additional to this it's not ''bias'' it's simply reflective of a vastly superior national fanbase and public interest. Sky are about making money...

No doubt Newcastle have a bigger fanbase than Sunderland, however it is nowhere near as 'superior' as you think.

Sunderland averaged just over 40k attendance lasy year. Not as good as your 47k average, but its a cracking average non the less. If being on sky had anything to do with national fanbase then we would be on more than swansea, west brom, qpr etc but we are not.

Sunderland have a fantastic fanbase which is something you lot never acknowledge

I don't think anyone in the country really cares about Sunderland outside of Wearside and Sky/Espn illustrate that point every season - even your own fans try their best by watching it on dodgy foreign telly in the pub.

Granted, and everyone cares about Newcastle?

Everyone fucking hates you from what I've seen/heard, everytime I go to an away game and get chatting to the opposition supporters they all call you deluded fuckwits living off 3 good years in the 90s and then 2 good years last decade...

Special indeed.

The whole country was pissing themselves laughing at your demise, don't kid yourself otherwise.

If being on sky had anything to do with national fanbase then we would be on more than swansea, west brom, qpr etc but we are not.

I would say it's to do with national fanbase and public interest - a lot of the newly promoted clubs always get shown. With Sunderland people have seen it before - spunking money on average players just like under Keane - nobody in the country cares.

Everyone fucking hates you from what I've seen/heard, everytime I go to an away game and get chatting to the opposition supporters they all call you deluded fuckwits living off 3 good years in the 90s and then 2 good years last decade...

Special indeed.

The whole country was pissing themselves laughing at your demise, don't kid yourself otherwise.

Which is it then? People don't care about us or everyone hates us?

Take your time.

Special indeed.

Whereas when Sunderland go down/come up? De Ja Vu!

Nobody cares.

Baffles me anarl.

Newcastle - ...4

Whilst that is fair enough, you just accused us of being deluded on another thread because we're clinging onto a league cahmpionship win from 1927..yet you're doing the same thing above. Which is it then?

Special indeed.

Whereas when Sunderland go down/come up? De Ja Vu!

Nobody cares.

Not anymore though eh mate? We're building something whereas you're doing what?

Gotta be killing you seeing how times have changed.

FTM.

You're making our mistakes - O'Shea and Brown on 4 year deals? Really?

Bear in mind they are the only two players who weren't either relegated last season or plying their trade in the championship - apart from Ji Don Wong - I don't know his name - who was brought in to sell shirts in Asia.

You are signing lots of average players and getting excited? I remember you did that in 2005 too...

Sunderland have sold their no. 1 striker and best midfielder recently in order to finance transfers so they're not as different to NUFC as you seem to be suggesting.

Sunderland have sold their no. 1 striker and best midfielder recently in order to finance transfers so they're not as different to NUFC as you seem to be suggesting.

There is not much difference at all between our clubs. Thats my point.

We both have fantastic fanbases, and have excellent attendances.

Some of you lot actually believe you are far 'superior'

I would agree that we have an element of fan base that think we are far superior..but I would also say that you have an element that are far too interested in what we're up to. What I'm trying to say is, we both have a minority of loud knackers.

If you look at the crack on RTG - they act as if they are far far superior and that SAFC signings have "SET THE TRANSFER WINDOW ALIGHT"

:rolleyes::D :D I think we both know the answer to that! Sky are no mugs and want as many fans as possible watching their games. Unless I'm mistaken, Sky have an obligation to show every team in the prem which is why they show the lesser teams such as sunlun, fulham, west brom now and again, but they show the teams with the most interest as often as possible. These are commercial facts, but some folk, bumkins one might call them, appear to fail to understand it.

you are arrogance pisses me off yet makes me laugh at the same time. Deluded fuckwit

The lesser team you are talking about finished above you last season :D

Bumkin :D

Commercial sense dictates that more interesting clubs get shown more. Fact!

Newcastle United - at this moment - are far more interesting to viewers than the likes of eg sunlun, Fulham & West Brom imo. Maybe this will not last, who knows, but at the moment it's the truth.

If you look at the crack on RTG - they act as if they are far far superior and that SAFC signings have "SET THE TRANSFER WINDOW ALIGHT"

These wooden transfer windows burn much better than the new UPVC transfer windows imo. Make a much nicer smell anarl.

I would agree that we have an element of fan base that think we are far superior..but I would also say that you have an element that are far too interested in what we're up to. What I'm trying to say is, we both have a minority of loud knackers.

It's not that people are far to interested in you, it's that they fiercley hate Newcastle so they love to see them fail.

It's partly because of the deluded element in your support that dismiss Sunderland as a 'lesser' club, and partly beacause Sunderland as a city has been given little investment and has been left to rot in the past whilst Newcastle has flourised.

My nana could not give a shit about football, but she won't spend a penny in Newcastle. She is not 'obsessed'. She is just like the majority of people from Sunderland.... She hates Newcastle

Don't confuse hate with being obsessed. The hate is what makes the derby so big.

FTM

There is not much difference at all between our clubs. Thats my point.

We both have fantastic fanbases, and have excellent attendances.

Some of you lot actually believe you are far 'superior'

I think you'd have to be a bit thick not realise that was a response to Rhys. Although just reading the last two posts by you confirms that anyway.