Skys Premier League live games - till end of November

themags

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7031661,00.html

September Mon 12: QPR v Newcastle (8pm)

October Sun 16: Newcastle v Tottenham (4pm)

October Mon 31: Stoke v Newcastle (8pm)

November Sat 5: Newcastle v Everton (12.45pm)

from the article

MAJOR DERBIES: Sky Sports HD will show seven major derbies including Everton v Liverpool on October 1, Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal on October 2 and Manchester United v Manchester City followed by Queens Park Rangers v Chelsea on October 23.

:D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its on safc.com :)

I dont understand why the put it on this early. People just start drinking earlier so after the game people are drinking all afternoon. The town was like a warzone by the night for the last derby.

The police have got it wrong again :)

Possibly youve only got yourselves to blame for 10 years of rank stupidity at the sol by your lot when weve played there....but there again is anyone that surprised? :D

Possibly youve only got yourselves to blame for 10 years of rank stupidity at the sol by your lot when weve played there....but there again is anyone that surprised? :D

Same goes on at the sportsdirect@stjamesparkstadium

Has Gordon been attacked by anyone at SJP?...or any of your other players by fans invading the pitch?..

Should've received a lifetime ban just for the affected head shaking by his fatha when him and the little charv were pleading their case on telly. What happened to him anyway?

Should've received a lifetime ban just for the affected head shaking by his fatha when him and the little charv were pleading their case on telly. What happened to him anyway?

He was given four free season tickets, a Niall Quinn autobiography and a pair of tickets to fly anywhere in the world from sunderland international airport.

He was given four free season tickets, a Niall Quinn autobiography and a pair of tickets to fly anywhere in the world from sunderland international airport.

:rolleyes:

Newcastle on more than Everton and Sunderland put together. We're on more than anyone outside the top 5 teams....again. Why? Someone explain why?

:rolleyes::D :D I think we both know the answer to that! Sky are no mugs and want as many fans as possible watching their games. Unless I'm mistaken, Sky have an obligation to show every team in the prem which is why they show the lesser teams such as sunlun, fulham, west brom now and again, but they show the teams with the most interest as often as possible. These are commercial facts, but some folk, bumkins one might call them, appear to fail to understand it.

:rolleyes::D :D I think we both know the answer to that! Sky are no mugs and want as many fans as possible watching their games. Unless I'm mistaken, Sky have an obligation to show every team in the prem which is why they show the lesser teams such as sunlun, fulham, west brom now and again, but they show the teams with the most interest as often as possible. These are commercial facts, but some folk, bumkins one might call them, appear to fail to understand it.

you are arrogance pisses me off yet makes me laugh at the same time. Deluded fuckwit

The lesser team you are talking about finished above you last season :D

:D :D :D I think we both know the answer to that! Sky are no mugs and want as many fans as possible watching their games. Unless I'm mistaken, Sky have an obligation to show every team in the prem which is why they show the lesser teams such as sunlun, fulham, west brom now and again, but they show the teams with the most interest as often as possible. These are commercial facts, but some folk, bumkins one might call them, appear to fail to understand it.

you are arrogance pisses me off yet makes me laugh at the same time. Deluded fuckwit

The lesser team you are talking about finished above you last season :D

That's a whole new take on the incorrect usage of your / you're :rolleyes: