me for anyone wanting to know what i look like

DEADMAN

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You enjoy that, nick?

be thrappin himself into tomorrow as we type Geordie

This is really pathetic, both you and Kevin.

The thread up until Kevin made that gimpish comment, and Bobby followed, the thread was 100% friendly banter. Then these two gimps see that there's no spite, and of course club together on the one that is already unpopular. Imageine if I'd posted this thread.

Aploggies to DEADMAN for putting a downer on things, but I'm going to have my say about these two complete gimps!

Rant over, and I'm not saying any more about it.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

yea i have to say im ugly though which i think puts peeps off maybe the criticisam will drop now they know what i look like

Edited by DEADMAN

well i supose its not about looks i guess it could be about personality and how you are around girls

And whether you are good at keeping your house tidy. (which I'm certainly not. I hope you're not either. I hate to think I'm the only one whose house is a tip for most of the time ;)

absolute gold. Just when i thought things couldnt get funnier Ant and tetaco jumped in trying to act heros, then @yourservice, absolute genius, the cigar ;)

Knock it on the head Kevin before we break out the ginger lumberjack photoshop thread eh?

Work away anthony, least my pictures aint of me about 30 feet back so you cant see me ;)