me for anyone wanting to know what i look like

DEADMAN

hey can i ask oh no it might be wrong to ask this but what do you have to do to become a moderator or admin

seniority and peer support

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey can i ask oh no it might be wrong to ask this but what do you have to do to become a moderator or admin

I had to slay a Dragon.

My A Level results arent out till this time next month :D, so a whole other month before finding out I'm not going to get into Uni :huh:

fucking hell, i thought they'd be out sooner like, doesn't leave you much time with sorting out digs and such when you find out if/where you can get into.

Chea, and my first choice is in London, all that messing about getting down there has to be done in 2 weeks ;)

My A Level results arent out till this time next month ;), so a whole other month before finding out I'm not going to get into Uni :D

You don't come across as a mong, you'll be grand.

My A Level results arent out till this time next month ;), so a whole other month before finding out I'm not going to get into Uni :huh:

Aye I hope so, m'off to do History though and I think I did better in my Eng Lit exam than my History one :D , chances of getting the A I wanted in history are small

My A Level results arent out till this time next month ;), so a whole other month before finding out I'm not going to get into Uni :huh:

Aye I hope so, m'off to do History though and I think I did better in my Eng Lit exam than my History one :D , chances of getting the A I wanted in history are small

You could say the chances of you getting an A are... History.

Chortle chortle.

You could say the chances of you getting an A are... History.

Chortle chortle.

:icon_lol:

your better looking than me mate ;)

I think you're some cunt taking the piss by the way. I'll accept the bloke in the pic is you, when I see you holding up an "I AM DEADMAN" sign.

I thought he was fake, so I googlestalked him. Turns out that Dead4ever_uk has a few other posts on a Playstation and a Sky forum. Doesn't prove anything, I know, but it seems like a hell of a lot of effort for a wind-up, which is why I think he's legit.

FYI, I took the piss out of deadman because I thought he was fake, once I started realising he wasn't I eased up on him. Still a total fucking idiot, so I'll make fun of him for that. Just like I do with fat people. No exceptions.

At least he's brave enough to stick his pic up in the first place, unlike you and one or two others.

This.

Just been browsing my pics on my laptop. I haven't got a normal one of me, they're all of me and friends or me and random peeps on a night out on the taaaaaaaaaan

Some of the sluts are such drunken messes

well i did abit of it at college but that was like back in 2003 but as for computers now well i have my own build custom one

Edited by DEADMAN