Geordie finishing school

Smooth Operator

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fair to say I'd smash them all even the Geordies!

I was about to say they stuck them in a house in Walker with a massive telly to experience the rough way of life but no that's about right like, pay £2.50 a week for 30 years to pay for the fucker.

It's fair to say I'd smash them all even the Geordies!

I was about to say they stuck them in a house in Walker with a massive telly to experience the rough way of life but no that's about right like, pay £2.50 a week for 30 years to pay for the fucker.

Are you for fucking real!? They're all dogs!

Just turned this off because it was so shit :mellow:

whayy ayeee man i bin lookin really hard fa jobs lykk whyyyyy makin all me sacrifices like man, I've not been watchin ma 48 inch hd plasma screen tv as much to save on me electricity bill pet a cannit even afford ma bus fare

There's one of them must spend £50 a week on slap, and she's got two fucking kids, could she not afford condoms?

Geordie girls are fucking disgusting. Thank fuck I'm a Mackem wum - we're all posh, tea drinking twats - prefer that over to what I've seen

tidied

Why do you keep thinking I'm a Mackem? I live on the South-East Coast

I'm educated, have clean finger nails, wear a tracksuit only upon a visit to the gym and have all my teeth. So I don't qualify to be a Northerner

What does that even mean? The South's much worse than the North in everything but economic means. I'm in the middle too so i'm not some jealous Geordie who so wants to be a southerner :mellow:

I'm educated, have clean finger nails, wear a tracksuit only upon a visit to the gym and have all my teeth. So I don't qualify to be a Northerner

What does that even mean? The South's much worse than the North in everything but economic means. I'm in the middle too so i'm not some jealous Geordie who so wants to be a southerner :mellow:

Well I'm actually a Grimbarian and I know that you'll know what that means - Just lived the majority of my life on the coast

Haven't returned home for years

Well I'm actually a Grimbarian and I know that you'll know what that means - Just lived the majority of my life on the coast

Are you really? You haven't missed much, just a decline into conference football really.

What does that even mean? The South's much worse than the North in everything but economic means. I'm in the middle too so i'm not some jealous Geordie who so wants to be a southerner :dunno:

Are you really? You haven't missed much, just a decline into conference football really.

Aye. Whenever I'm up in Grimsby/Cleethorpes I'll always make a trip to Blundell Park

Sad to see that the Club Shop is really expensive now. £50 for a shirt - ridiculous. I've still got an inflatable Harry Haddock from a Home game ages ago :mellow: Good Times

What does that even mean? The South's much worse than the North in everything but economic means. I'm in the middle too so i'm not some jealous Geordie who so wants to be a southerner :dunno:

Aye. Whenever I'm up in Grimsby/Cleethorpes I'll always make a trip to Blundell Park

Sad to see that the Club Shop is really expensive now. £50 for a shirt - ridiculous. I've still got an inflatable Harry Haddock from a Home game ages ago :mellow: Good Times

Yeah, and they still get bigger attendances than loads of the shit league 2 teams like Morecambe and Accrington and the like :\. I have a Harry Haddock! Yeah the shirts are insane, ridiculously cheap come january mind, plus the new shirts are ugly as sin anyway.

Glad to hear. One of the biggest stadiums in our league

0,,10417~9736370,00.jpg

I quite like the new kits mind

I'm so far behind my only shirt is the one from 2003 and we were still sponsered by JARVIS at that time :mellow: Will have to get one :dunno:

Edited by WordPlay

Glad to hear. One of the biggest stadiums in our league

0,,10417~9736370,00.jpg

I quite like the new kits mind

I'm so far behind my only shirt is the one from 2003 and we were still sponsered by JARVIS at that time :mellow: Will have to get one :dunno:

Top kit make of Grimsby Town Sports? :D . My last one is the last nike shirt, top shirt. Wish they'd had continued having the kits made by nike!