left back

Dr Gloom

The whole Enrique situation is pissing me right off now, i actually dont want him to stay now.

The club should be saying enough is enough and offering him around to clubs for 8mil.

Simple really. The club CANT let this drag on as it has already. The longer it drags on the weaker a position we are in.

Get him away from the club now and it gives us plenty of time to get someone in.

M'Bengue would be 1st choice and should not be an issue if we recieve 8mil for Jose, failing that then i'd be happy with either Bridge, Warnock or Shorey. In that order.

This is as important as bringin in a striker imo.

if the club had told Liverpool to fuck off when they wanted Carroll, or if the club had signalled their intentions to build a better team with ALL of the money on transfers, my guess is that Enrique would have signed that new contract by now.

It's that easy really.

I think the public reprimand he got for the first twitter out break was the turning point. He's never looked the same player on the pitch imo.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole Enrique situation is pissing me right off now, i actually dont want him to stay now.

The club should be saying enough is enough and offering him around to clubs for 8mil.

Simple really. The club CANT let this drag on as it has already. The longer it drags on the weaker a position we are in.

Get him away from the club now and it gives us plenty of time to get someone in.

M'Bengue would be 1st choice and should not be an issue if we recieve 8mil for Jose, failing that then i'd be happy with either Bridge, Warnock or Shorey. In that order.

This is as important as bringin in a striker imo.

if the club had told Liverpool to fuck off when they wanted Carroll, or if the club had signalled their intentions to build a better team with ALL of the money on transfers, my guess is that Enrique would have signed that new contract by now.

It's that easy really.

Well yeah this is true....but now is now and that was then. Move on old man. ;)

I fail to see your point, I'm saying this is what the club ought to be doing.

Understand ?

Hopefully, when you grow up, you will understand.

We can all use hindsight for our own arguments but its pretty fuckin futile really. Yes Enrique would of stayed IF Carrol had stayed...He didnt...means fuck all really.

I couldnt give a shiny shit about your stale opinions anyway....im a maverick dont you know?! :rip: I love how you bite like a bitch. A bitch that really ought to be put down.

I've not mentioned anything to do with any owners of the club, or anything to do with "hindsight", shithead.

I'm stating what the club SHOULD have done, and OUGHT to be doing, and it's been my view for over 40 fucking years.

Edited by LeazesMag

If the club had told Liverpool to fuck off when they wanted Carroll, or if the club had signalled their intentions to build a better team with ALL of the money on transfers, my guess is that Enrique would have signed that new contract by now.

Hindsight no?

I'll save you anymore embarassment.

If the club had told Liverpool to fuck off when they wanted Carroll, or if the club had signalled their intentions to build a better team with ALL of the money on transfers, my guess is that Enrique would have signed that new contract by now.

Hindsight no?

I'll save you anymore embarassment.

Hindsight ? Do you know what hindsight is ? He hasn't gone yet :rip: There is still time for the club to act like the big club it ought to be

But it won't, and THAT, dear boy, is foresight.....

Edited by LeazesMag

has Enrique been fined 2 weeks salary for criticising the club ?

I've been away, apologies if I've missed this

Yeh 2 weeks or about £100k

Dig deep LM and i think you will find it was hindsight you mindless incescant boring old cunt.

had too many lemonades tonight have we ?

If "boring" means "correct", I feel sorry for you.

I was 12 myself once, and thought the world was a wonderful place, and Newcastle United were striving to be the best club in the world, and nobody would prevent certain world domination.

Then I blinked and it was gone. Reality closed in. The money from selling Waddle, Beardsley and Gazza was be spent on a brand new stand full of baying Geordies, but the stand was only half full because they were watching 3rd division standard players, while the Evening Chronicle told us all every day of the week how the club had been "linked" with superstar replacements, none of whom ever even had a coffee in the local Costa while being spotted by the cousins cousins brother of star signing Pat Heard who tipped everybody off that other superstar players such as Ian Stewart and Tony Cunningham were being lined up too. So everybody was happy.

Gordon McKeag professed his intention to put the club on the football map, and that there had been no choice but to let Waddle, Beardsley and Gazza go, to Spurs and Liverpool, and the money would be re-invested in the club, and of the new stand, because it was designed to be like that of Norwich City, looking as proud as a peacock while informing us all of this fantastic progress.

And of course, everybody was proud, the new stand was perfect. People came from far and wide to look at the new stand, and they called it "The Beardsley Stand", until one day, Beardsley came back, in a Liverpool team who slaughtered us. But of course, our 3rd rate cheaper Brazilian replacement, pacified the masses who insisted that Beardsley was a "traitor" and Mirandhina was "hero". Until reality set in, and we were relegated. Which didn't stop people thinking we were a "big club", however much those other traitors Waddle and Gazza said otherwise. Mars bars did a roaring trade when Gazza came back, and those who insisted NUFC were a bigger and better club than Spurs were happy that they had told their old hero how wrong he had been to sign for a more ambitious club, even while a short while later, we were playing Shrewsbury and Bristol Rovers again, down in the 2nd division, in front of a half full "Beardsley stand"

Edited by LeazesMag

:rip:

You're a sad old cunt aren't you? Maybe if you spent more time tracing twitter accounts you may have set up pissed and less time reinacting the "replace so and so with right" thing you might not make such a fool of yourself so much.

Edited by Gejon

;)

Edit.

Such perception is way beyond your comprehension lad. I know this, and so do some other people on here. However, not too many on that other message board have such a knowledge of the club. You really are better off spouting your crap over there, among the other know-nowts.

Not that I'm telling you where to go or anything, just giving you some advice, if you want to feel like you "belong"

Edited by LeazesMag

You're a sad old cunt aren't you? Maybe if you spent more time tracing facebook accounts you may have set up pissed and less time reinacting the "replace so and so with right" thing you might not make such a fool of yourself so much.

Posters that know the history of the club will identify with that post.

Are you really so delusional? I support the 'enemy' forum on here but get a hell of a lot respect than you. What does that say, given you have manyyears more experience than me.

You really need to give up this "I was right" "Halls and Shepherd" "you said anyone would be better" patter because you are looking more and more like a mental old fool.

Edited by Gejon

Yeh 2 weeks or about £100k*

* - Says the Sun. Speculation on two fronts - regarding the fine and Enrique's salary.

Apparently we paid a 21 year old Spaniard with less than 40 games of first team experience £50,000 a week in 2007.

Yeh 2 weeks or about £100k*

* - Says the Sun. Speculation on two fronts - regarding the fine and Enrique's salary.

Apparently we paid a 21 year old Spaniard with less than 40 games of first team experience £50,000 a week in 2007.

Xisco has been rumoured to be on similar amounts, these rumours go way back too. Also isn't Colo on almost double that?

There doesn't seem to be any consistancy or logic when it comes to this board (ie only signing players with sell on value, then signing Campbell).

He's on £47k.

He was a £6m signing, so was Smith.

High wages weren't uncommon back then.

According to?

I wouldn't put anything past the club, so I'm not saying anyone is wrong.

You pay more for young players as a rule, so just because they cost similar amounts it's no reason to think the wages of Smith and Enrique would have been at or even near parity.

Xisco must surely be one of the worst signings we've made in recent years. No goals, virtually never played for us in fact, no shirt sales, no-one knows who he is, no-one interested in buying him, no interest in retaining him or giving him a run at the team.

Something rotten about that transfer imo.

That was the figure banded about a while back & if the Sun quote £100k I doubt they will be far wrong given that Steve Brenner has been with the squad for the last two weeks.

Xisco must surely be one of the worst signings we've made in recent years. No goals, virtually never played for us in fact, no shirt sales, no-one knows who he is, no-one interested in buying him, no interest in retaining him or giving him a run at the team.

Rumoured to be on a fortune which would make sense as I think at least a Spanish 2nd division side would've taken him if that wasn't the case.

Rumoured to be on a fortune which would make sense as I think at least a Spanish 2nd division side would've taken him if that wasn't the case.

Makes sense. I just find it weird he's never been given a run to prove whether or not he's got the chops. As it is he's just been packed off to Spain, no doubt with us paying part of his wages, and we pretend he doesn't exist.

Makes you wonder what they saw in him to begin with. Deportivo at the time were disappointed to lose him. Setting aside the differences in the leagues, assuming there was something about his ability that was desirable to start with you have to ask the question how things went so horribly wrong. What we'd all give for 6m to sign a 40k a week player now...

Makes you wonder what they saw in him to begin with. Deportivo at the time were disappointed to lose him. Setting aside the differences in the leagues, assuming there was something about his ability that was desirable to start with you have to ask the question how things went so horribly wrong. What we'd all give for 6m to sign a 40k a week player now...

I'm sure the money's needed to pay Ameobi's wages for the next ten years or something :o

Edited by Kitman