Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

Leazes, seriously, fuck off will you.

You're getting on literally everyone's tripe. And not because you're making us all look silly by being consistently right, but because you're a boring arsehole who can't stop repeating himself.

You slag off skunkers and NO, but in truth they're the lucky ones cos they're being spared your shit. Isn't it time you found a new flock to educate, cos we're all educated out.

Listen Gem. Seriously. Just a point, before sounding off, why don't YOU answer what you have said is "rubbish" for so long ? Why not ? Instead of saying I'm repetitive, why not reply ? You can't harp on saying such things and saying other people talk "rubbish" when you don't say what it is that is rubbish ? Doesn't that make your posts unintelligent and repetitive? It's all in one post for easy summarisation. And I'm not even talking about the old regime, I'm talking about the intentions and direction the club is going under Mike Ashley. and nothing else, as per the thread. Yourself and your mate could reply to this, like the intelligent people you say you are, then finally drop it. I will be more than happy to do it, I'm as pissed off as you are with people who don't see MY "view" but you continue to reply to the poster rather than the content. What about it ?

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People don't answer you because they already know your counter response. People have made fucking flow charts for fuck sake. I'm with Gem, fuck off.

make some league position charts :lol:

You're getting on literally everyone's tripe. And not because you're making us all look silly by being consistently right, but because you're a boring arsehole who can't stop repeating himself.

You slag off skunkers and NO, but in truth they're the lucky ones cos they're being spared your shit. Isn't it time you found a new flock to educate, cos we're all educated out.

Listen Gem. Seriously. Just a point, before sounding off, why don't YOU answer what you have said is "rubbish" for so long ? Why not ? Instead of saying I'm repetitive, why not reply ? You can't harp on saying such things and saying other people talk "rubbish" when you don't say what it is that is rubbish ? Doesn't that make your posts unintelligent and repetitive? It's all in one post for easy summarisation. And I'm not even talking about the old regime, I'm talking about the intentions and direction the club is going under Mike Ashley. and nothing else, as per the thread. Yourself and your mate could reply to this, like the intelligent people you say you are, then finally drop it. I will be more than happy to do it, I'm as pissed off as you are with people who don't see MY "view" but you continue to reply to the poster rather than the content. What about it ?

I'm not getting into the "answer the question" game with you. I might not have responded directly to the post you're referring to, but I have certainly been over the topics it covers with you on multiple occasions. You don't really care to have a response to that post though, that much was evident from the fact that you ignored Chez when he responded to it last week. You just want to be able to say the same thing over and over again.

You turn up here every Monday and put us through it all all over again. It is tedious in the extreme man. Whether you are right or wrong is immaterial really. If you're right we all know what your points are, and if you're wrong we all know what your points are. So why do you feel the need to just keep rewriting them day after day in this incredibly immature fashion. Everyone is bored to fuck of it man. We can all do bang on impersonations of you now ffs, because we've heard everything you have to say literally (and I probably do mean literally here) thousands of times.

Fucking wind it in. We know what your points are and we know you think they're right. Give yourself a pat on the back for drumming them into us all and find something else to talk about.

I'm not getting into the "answer the question" game with you. I might not have responded directly to the post you're referring to, but I have certainly been over the topics it covers with you on multiple occasions. You don't really care to have a response to that post though, that much was evident from the fact that you ignored Chez when he responded to it last week. You just want to be able to say the same thing over and over again.

You turn up here every Monday and put us through it all all over again. It is tedious in the extreme man. Whether you are right or wrong is immaterial really. If you're right we all know what your points are, and if you're wrong we all know what your points are. So why do you feel the need to just keep rewriting them day after day in this incredibly immature fashion. Everyone is bored to fuck of it man. We can all do bang on impersonations of you now ffs, because we've heard everything you have to say literally (and I probably do mean literally here) thousands of times.

Fucking wind it in. We know what your points are and we know you think they're right. Give yourself a pat on the back for drumming them into us all and find something else to talk about.

why don't you "wind it in" with your comments whenever I log in and post anything at all ? If you can't prove what I say is wrong, and over 5 years and more you can't, then you fuck off and debate intelligently or prepare to continue to be deluded and a stupid cunt for not being able to see through Mike Ashley and the current setup of the club.

The only reason I attract the attention and response I get from other posters is only because I said years ago that replacing the old regime with better would be very difficult, and people associate everything I say with "Fred" for that very reason, even though what I said is as obvious as the nose on your face and unfortunately has proved to be the case, and some people just can't accept it because of their hatred of Fred, which is absurd.

If you don't want me to continue to highlight the bollocks you post, then don't post bollocks aimed at me or better still, tell me what this "rubbish" is and I just might have more respect for your views.

I don't know the post you are talking about re-Chez, but it won't change the fact that my long term view of the club is correct and has always been correct. One decent season [now in danger of petering out which I also said would happen ages ago] doesn't change the long term setup and aims of the club, which are limited at best, and are only preserving premiership status with the smallest outlay possible to promote his Sports Direct, and always has been.

Tell me what is rubbish about that, or fuck off.

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol: Keep spoiling the board for everyone then you fucking idiot.

an attempt to talk about this to you ruined again by your childishness and stupidity.

Keep up the daft comments.

maybe we can go back to the thread. Andy Carroll is doing just fine at Liverpool, he's won a cup winners medal and is playing for a more progressive club, unfortunately, if we are honest and adult about it rather than show sour grapes.

He is having problems but he has also had problems up here too, but I don't think he will be regretting this move so far.

Aye cos you're bringing us all some new shit with your "unless you can tell me how I've been wrong for the last 5 years, and you can't cos I have been and remain so, then I will continue to say it" shtick.

Just fuck off man. I'm not campaigning for you to be banned, but I fucking wish that you were.

Aye cos you're bringing us all some new shit with your "unless you can tell me how I've been wrong for the last 5 years, and you can't cos I have been and remain so, then I will continue to say it" shtick.

Just fuck off man. I'm not campaigning for you to be banned, but I fucking wish that you were.

only asking you and your mate to tell us what you keep saying is shite ? If you can't do it then don't say it, you don't own this place any more than anyone else does you daft arse.

we should take this to pm, but I'm not really bothered if you can't debate things properly, so I won't continue with this.

Maybe someone can carry on the thread and comment on my view.

Fortunately for you. NO had the right idea. They're a better board for your absence.

give it a rest and stick to what you say you stupid boy. It's you who is posting childish rubbish like those on NO.

As you aren't going to reply intelligently, lets leave it at that eh ? For the good of the board........

Fortunately for you. NO had the right idea. They're a better board for your absence.

Why do you keep looking at these 2 or 3 particular threads if you find it so boring?

The fact is that Leazes is spot on about Ashleys motives, his lack of ambition and the fact that his policy of sell and replace with cheaper will not be sustainable in the longer term, other than maintaining our place in the Premier League, which for a club with our support and potential is a fucking disgrace

Back to the thread - do you think Andy Carroll is regretting his move to Liverpool and do you think in 2 or 3 years if both clubs maintain their current strategies, it will be us or Liverpool who are more likely to be playing Champions League football and winning trophies?

The fact is that Leazes is spot on about Ashleys motives, his lack of ambition and the fact that his policy of sell and replace with cheaper will not be sustainable in the longer term, other than maintaining our place in the Premier League, which for a club with our support and potential is a fucking disgrace

Explain how he has carried out that policy in the last two years. Also explain why he spent £10m in the last transfer window if he is only interested in maintaining our place in the PL.

Explain how he has carried out that policy in the last two years. Also explain why he spent £10m in the last transfer window if he is only interested in maintaining our place in the PL.

I don't really want to reply to you, or move away from the thread, but I'll just say that brummiemag shouldn't need to tell anybody that there is 25m quid still missing from the Carroll money and we need a central defender and other positions if we want to go higher, attempt to keep that 7th place or build further. If that doesn't explain the situation for you, you're a lost cause.

Why do you keep looking at these 2 or 3 particular threads if you find it so boring?

Back to the thread - do you think Andy Carroll is regretting his move to Liverpool and do you think in 2 or 3 years if both clubs maintain their current strategies, it will be us or Liverpool who are more likely to be playing Champions League football and winning trophies?

As I've told you in the past, you are just Diet LeazesMag. Just as stupid but thankfully less prolific. If i'm not gonna get dragged into it with him, i'm definitely not going to with you.

Something like a £30 million net profit on transfers, I think its the highest in the Premier League, it says it all really. Explain how this could possibly be seen as ambition?

As I've told you in the past, you are just Diet LeazesMag. Just as stupid but thankfully less prolific. If i'm not gonna get dragged into it with him, i'm definitely not going to with you.

why not just tell him why you think the club will go higher under the present setup and explain why, with examples of other clubs having followed the same path and been successful, instead of making the usual childish stupid comments that bring the board down, and blame others for it ?

As I have told you before, you don't add anything to the debate, only negative piss taking comments

Have you ever been on NO? I think you would like it there

Something like a £30 million net profit on transfers, I think its the highest in the Premier League, it says it all really. Explain how this could possibly be seen as ambition?

Over the last two years your £30m is more like £10m. When you add on the £6m in agent fees and the loan fees we've paid you're left with very little.

Now explain what I asked you to rather than dodge the issue.

Not sure if Carroll would consider his time at Liverpool a success. Yeah he's won a Carling cup medal but spends 70% of his time warming the bench and when he does play the team don't play to his strengths. In hindsight would he swap that for being our number one striker? also would we swap Ba and Cisse for Carroll

Not sure if Carroll would consider his time at Liverpool a success. Yeah he's won a Carling cup medal but spends 70% of his time warming the bench and when he does play the team don't play to his strengths. In hindsight would he swap that for being our number one striker? also would we swap Ba and Cisse for Carroll

43% of his time.

He's played 1376 minutes out of 2430 :)

43% of his time.

He's played 1376 minutes out of 2430 :)

I stand corrected, matter if interest how many PL minutes and %?