This child abduction........

Rob W

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably right, although I might have prefered he was tried, imprisoned and then had the living shit kicked out of him by "honourable" inmates, then be found one morning hanging from his shoe lace!!

When it comes to kiddy fiddlers it should a case of guilty until proven innocent.

Probably right, although I might have prefered he was tried, imprisoned and then had the living shit kicked out of him by "honourable" inmates, then be found one morning hanging from his shoe lace!!

When it comes to kiddy fiddlers it should a case of guilty until proven innocent.

74999[/snapback]

if it is unconnected though then some poor miserable sod has just had whatever reputation he may have had wiped out purely because he lived nearby and decided to top himself, for all anyone knows maybe he knew the family and was so devastated by what happened it tipped him over the edge. If he had a partner or lived with his parents then some family are having to grieve while having their house turned upside down by the law trying to prove he was scum.

Either way the police need to either clear or implicate him quickly.

Part of peoples scepticism on this seems to be the fact that they picture the intruder coming in through the kitchen and heading upstairs past the sitting room, bedrooms etc. I dont know what the layout of this particular house is but theres a lot of the old terraces and flats around that way (and Heaton etc) which have the bathroom near the back door, just off the kitchen. If this is one of them then it wouldnt take much for someone to walk in and out in a matter of seconds.

72490[/snapback]

aye our house is like that Edited by Jonny2J

Apparently a body has been found near where the adbuction took place, police are trying to determine if there's a connection but say the death itself is not suspicious.

Suicide of a guilty neighbour perhaps?

Heard the mother lives with her female partner, the 6 year old and an 18 month old, and the bathrooms on the ground floor, they're allowed to bath unsupervised and the front door is either left open or unlocked - stupid mother.

74990[/snapback]

well it IS Willington Quay - not quite the intellectual centre of the UK the last time I passed thru on the metro

On the other hand I wouldn't have put it down as a haunt of paedophiles either........ I suppose that's the trouble - they are everywhere

74992[/snapback]

Canny impressive of you to pass such a detailed judgement on a whole populated area whilst sitting on the Metro there Rob :lol:

The bloke who killed himself was a victum of football violence in the past. Lets not cast aspersions just yet.

75718[/snapback]

Fail to see the relevence of the first sentence tbh.

I really don't see the connection between football violence and attacking tiny children................................

I find it dfifficult to see ANY connection between child abuse and ANYTHING TBH.......................

I really don't see the connection between football violence and attacking tiny children................................

I find it dfifficult to see ANY connection between child abuse and ANYTHING TBH.......................

75732[/snapback]

You see?

you're doing there what you've called others for in the past, you've assumed the blokes guilty and that the football violence was some sort of excuse for committing the crime.

I think Pilchard was pointing out the violence as a possible reason for his suicide?

I think Pilchard was pointing out the violence as a possible reason for his suicide?

75756[/snapback]

Fair enough, I do see the relevence now :lol::lol:

75732[/snapback]

You see?

you're doing there what you've called others for in the past, you've assumed the blokes guilty and that the football violence was some sort of excuse for committing the crime.

75756[/snapback]

Man that was TEN yerars ago

I was kicked around a few streets in my time but I'm not about to top myself........

And why take his car away if it was a "normal" suicide

I was kicked around a few streets in my time but I'm not about to top myself........

And why take his car away if it was a  "normal" suicide

75800[/snapback]

You got any videos of it? :lol:

75800[/snapback]

75884[/snapback]

:lol:

75800[/snapback]

75884[/snapback]

man alive - VIDEOS?? - a long time before moving pictures my friend - a few quick pencil sketches more likely

Southampton, Leeds, Chelski, Spurs, Stoke................ Burnley as well

And of course our nearest neighbours.................. plus flying glass and geet big stones off the beach at Roker 'n aall

75800[/snapback]

75884[/snapback]

man alive - VIDEOS?? - a long time before moving pictures my friend - a few quick pencil sketches more likely

75968[/snapback]

More like cave paintings tbh.

:lol:

Its a disgrace how ignorant & uneducated posters jumped to smear an innocent (but dead) man in N Tyneside

The Daily W would apologise excpet

1. we were told by the police that he had dunnit so that it got the press of their backs

2. it sells newspapers

3. hey! no-one is perfect