Why Aren't You All Talking About Morrison?

Tottenham Dave

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we be gutted he's leaving Manchester exactly?

:lol:

This new lad calling out Fish for his avatar btw, cheeky Yid

I wasn't calling him out, it just freaks me out!

On the 'United' thing, that would wind me up too. Luckily there's only one Hotspur :security:

Why does Terry Thomas freak you out so much?

No, it's the pic in his sig with the entire crowd having the same face.

we all look the same up here

You sound like you've got a life.

says the geezer with 9000 posts.

Fuck me, what a miserable bunch of cunts some of you are.

In 6 years aye, thats about 4 a day. Miserable? This is nothing compared to 2 years ago.

Exactly, I'd have thought given your current lofty league position you'd all be skipping in fields and high-fiving.

come on now, give the fella a chance

Tom says hes not douggie, god only knows who leazes reckons it is

sounds like a typical transfer for us these days as TS said

know nowt about the lad other than hes a man u player tbh

In 6 years aye, thats about 4 a day. Miserable? This is nothing compared to 2 years ago.

Exactly, I'd have thought given your current lofty league position you'd all be skipping in fields and high-fiving.

Lofty? We're Newcastle United mate, how many times have Tottenham been in the top four in the last 20 years? How many times have Tottenham? 7-1 in our favour for the record. Fucking lofty. SBR got sacked for coming 5th largely speaking.

Lofty? We're Newcastle United mate, how many times have Tottenham been in the top four in the last 20 years? How many times have Tottenham? 7-1 in our favour for the record. Fucking lofty. SBR got sacked for coming 5th largely speaking.

It's relative though innit.

At the start of this season I'd imagine mid-table would have been the expected position at this stage, instead you are embarrassing the likes of Man United and surprising everyone.

It's a hazing.

Morrison is supposed to be quality. I think Rio and GNev offered to take him into their homes to keep an eye on him, so good a propect he is and how shitty his attitude can be.

At the start of this season I'd imagine mid-table would have been the expected position at this stage, instead you are embarrassing the likes of Man United and surprising everyone.

We're a fuckin good side. If we had a man in charge like Daniel Levy, we'd sign four good players, and we could compete with anyone over 38 games. Tiote, Ba, Coloccini, Krul would walk in almost any side and that's not even thinking about the likes of how well Jonas is playing we've got Benny who can't get a game, and they're all young. We are without doubt the 7th best side in the country by a mile from Everton and Villa, and a bit of ambition could see us emulate what you've done in the last 2 or 3 years. We're not fucking West Ham, Aston Villa or Sunderland, we're Newcastle and 5th-7th should be our natural position the same as it should for you.

SBR got sacked for coming 5th largely speaking.

Which was a disgrace.

As was Martin Jol's sacking in 2008 after what he'd achieved. Jol took you from being well behind us to leaving us well behind in terms of the players and the infrastructure.

My sig makes me laugh uncontrollably.

Welcome to the board.

I'd wager we're not cock-a-hoop about the link because we know fine well there'l be fuck all spent by Ashley and until we see a player in the strip it's very hard to get worked up about it. We've seen too many links go wide of the mark.

SBR got sacked for coming 5th largely speaking.

Which was a disgrace.

As was Martin Jol's sacking in 2008 after what he'd achieved. Jol took you from being well behind us to leaving us well behind in terms of the players and the infrastructure.

I agree, handled terribly.

The only manager in history that got told he'd lost his job by the crowd.

I'd wager we're not cock-a-hoop about the link because we know fine well there'l be fuck all spent by Ashley and until we see a player in the strip it's very hard to get worked up about it. We've seen too many links go wide of the mark.

We're a fuckin good side. If we had a man in charge like Daniel Levy, we'd sign four good players, and we could compete with anyone over 38 games. Tiote, Ba, Coloccini, Krul would walk in almost any side and that's not even thinking about the likes of how well Jonas is playing we've got Benny who can't get a game, and they're all young. We are without doubt the 7th best side in the country by a mile from Everton and Villa, and a bit of ambition could see us emulate what you've done in the last 2 or 3 years. We're not fucking West Ham, Aston Villa or Sunderland, we're Newcastle and 5th-7th should be our natural position the same as it should for you.

I'd say Villa are a decent sized club.

My point is, you were newly promoted, I wasn't suggesting you were a minnow.