CashFlowBot & SolidTrustPay

henda11

I've not long got into the above websites. A Bloke who got a canvas print from my brother directed him to this website, and then my bro let me know about it and to be honest i was a bit skeptical at 1st, but having watched how it works for a few days i decided to sign up.

You simply just have to sign up to SolidTrustPay .com , and then make an account on CashFlowBot. Your basically doubling your money for nothing. I thought at 1st i'd not take the risk and put in alot of money, so i just whacked in $25, and after not even 2 days it was doubled to $50, so i withdrew my initial $25, so now i haven't lost out on anything, and i'm basically just using the profit i made to get reinvesting and doubling.

it basically works in a way which, when people invest, it goes towards paying the people who are top of the list, off the list. So that you and others move up. Its a brilliant way of making money on the side, quite happy i got involved with it to be honest. Give it a go if you like.

CashFlowBot.com

Doesn't sound anything like a pyramid scheme.

Its called an investment pool, far from a pyramid scheme.

Now you put it that way :lol:

If you are interested I have a friend in Nigeria who is an African prince, proper rich and that. The only problem is all his money is tied up in a bank account and he needs some funds to get the paperwork completed because he isn't well educated and needs solicitors to release the money for him.

He only needs £500 and he will give you TWENTY THOUSAND POUNDS back if you can lend it to him. Let me know if you are interested and I will PM you the account details.

;)