trophyshy

Watch Dogs

You got the PS4 version Tom? I'm still on the PS3 as I've not got the money for a PS4 at the minute, was wondering if it's worth getting on the PS3 or if it would be just better to wait until I eventually get a next gen console. I've not been able to find too much about the differences, obviously I know it will have better graphics on next gen but I'm more concerned with how populated the city still is on PS3 and that sort of thing.

dont get the ps3 version theres a video online showing the graphics comparison between the ps3 and ps4 version and its quite shocking actually.

Ive got it deaders, I think its fine similar to GTA 5 graphics really. I've never played on PS4 and dont have a good pc for gaming so I'm used to the ps3 graphics. Im sure if one of the lads used to the ps4 saw it they'd think it looked shite but I think it looks fine. The only real downside I've noticed is the draw distance, it makes the car chases a pain at times as you can't see too far ahead for the hackable things.

personally i'd get a console deaders

my current pc was once a beast of a gaming rig, watercooled with a 4970x2 etc but it needs a major upgrade, but it'd be twice the cost of a next gen console tbh, the only downside is i hate playing fps on a controlpad

yea true keyboard and mouse is supposed to be more accurate than a gamepad but it does the job it's meant to do. i am tempted buy a ps4 simply cause i want to play new games i dont mind if the graphics cant beat a pc spec, because pcs have to be upgraded and its exspensive.

Played 20 minutes of this and can already tell I've made a grave mistake.

That bad? Or that good?

That bad? Or that good?

It's not for me in the slightest. I'm sick to death of open world games anyway, at least the ones that are set up like this. Considering it's Ubisoft, I'd bet there's side missions where you have to get to a tower to reveal more of the map. I haven't seen it but I'm going to assume I'm right.

It's not for me in the slightest. I'm sick to death of open world games anyway, at least the ones that are set up like this. Considering it's Ubisoft, I'd bet there's side missions where you have to get to a tower to reveal more of the map. I haven't seen it but I'm going to assume I'm right.

There is pretty much that! I played for about 20 minutes too. Money well spent. :lol:

Bit of an old thread bump, I just bought this for xbox one at a staggering cost of 100 cayman dollars (80 quid). On my xbox one it looks fook all like the e3 video and its a pretty dead city. All the npcs repeat the same damn lines over and over like a game from 5 years ago. Only 3 hours in but I hope it picks up, the online hacking game is pretty cool though!