Songpop

catmag

Is this on a website somewhere or is it phone-only? My telephony is decidedly 20th century. :(

I've got it as an app but you can do it via Facebook on a laptop/pooter I think..

I've got it as an app but you can do it via Facebook on a laptop/pooter I think..

Oo. I think it worked. And I think I managed to make it not post irrelevant crap all over your Facebook wall.

Oo. I think it worked. And I think I managed to make it not post irrelevant crap all over your Facebook wall.

Found you ;)

It's posting on my wall ffs. ;)

Just realised on FB you get a nice grid of 4 and you can leave the mouse in the middle of them all for fast access.

Playing on a phone is much harder with a list that take 3 taps to actually select.

...that's the excuse I'm sticking too.

If anyone wants an easy win, just challenge me to a round of Modern Rap.

Yes Meenzer, I'm looking at you , you twat :razz:

:lol: I just guess them on that category. I figure if you're quick, there's a decent chance you'll get one and maybe two right in a round, which might be enough. :dunno: