The Fish

Ayatollah Hermione

As well as the aforementioned Tramp Barbie, my lassie got a silver sequin covered baseball cap, a pink heart handbag, and a pink scooter.

Beat that fishboy!

;)

Cheers all.

I'm sick, been worshipping at the porcelain altar all day.

Guess what my sister bought for me? [clue]I don't live near ASDA any more but I do live near a Sainsburys[/clue] :lol:

My folks came down and I spent most of the hour visiting the cafe's toilet then my Mam put me to bed and left me two glasses of flat coke. I should be embarrassed and ashamed but I needed looking after and I just flat out don't care. :dunno:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His mam put him to bed. :lol:

"Tuck me in mammy."

"There there son."

Fuck yeah. I'm not even embarrassed. :finger:

photovuh.jpg

:crylaughin: How tight is your sister?! I'd be embarrassed to give that to the guy in town who begs for money! I feel really sorry for you Fish. And I'm glad you're not embarrassed about your Ma looking after you...I look after my son when he's ill, and my hubby, and my sister and my neighbour and so on :)

A belated Happy Birthday and hope you feel better now xx

Edited by Toonraider

Zip it Torquay. I'm coming back towards your neck of the woods btw. So if you experience any unexplained moistening in the knicker zone during May next year, just relax and enjoy it

Zip it Torquay. I'm coming back towards your neck of the woods btw. So if you experience any unexplained moistening in the knicker zone during May next year, just relax and enjoy it

Ewww gawd, I'm trying to have my breakfast/supper here man!

:panic: I am breaking out into a sweat at the very thought of it :sweat::faint:

Cornwall again? Don't do it, they are weird folk down there, come to Devon and have a cream tea!

I'm not talking about skids.

Someone threw up on my shoes overnight - that was quite skiddy. Not in a knicker-skiddy way though...

It's booked already man! The wife suggested Devon actually, but I cut that conversation short quick smart.

Noo! you should listen to your better half! Devon is beautiful....it has everything! Moors, beautiful beaches, stunning scenery, picturesque villages and great coastal walks. ..And you could have gone to a Torquay United game and seen our new stand! We even have a player called Tom Cruise now ;)

Wasn't he the guy Arsenal signed a few seasons back?

Yes that's right...good memory! He made his debut for Arsenal in the Champions league against Olympiacos. Then he got injured and loaned out. And now we've grabbed him, he's only 21!