Pubs

Bad Dad

I watched the Ricky Gervais/ Larry David thing last night. Quality stuff. I loved the scene it showed from 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' where he was ordering a coffee - What's a latte? ...Coffee and milk, who would have thought it? :lol:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see it on BitTorrent*, bastard! I really have gotten used to being able to have anything, instantly.

*That'll have AF back, he is righteously indignant about stealing music, in case he ever makes any worth stealing.

that quote of Groucho Marx was genius

*Paraphrasing*

I'm off to Iowa to give a speech, then back here for an award, then to france to be honored by the French President... but I'd swap it all for an erection

Actually you're quite a bit short of getting into MENSA, not surprisingly. In my experience only complete knobheads feel the need to boast about their IQ anyway.

75542[/snapback]

Yes, apparently 4 whole points.

I've just had to write out a 10 page job description on what I do, hence the comment you wouldn't understand - well not unless we met and talked face to face for 1/2 an hour about it.

75526[/snapback]

Do you honestly think there is anyone other than yourself who gives a fuck about the finer details of your job? Half an hour of listening to you drone on! :lol:

You're the kind of person I avoid at parties. :lol:

No wonder you spend so much time talking about NUFC. You need to live vicariously or you'd slit your wrists. :lol:

Actually you're quite a bit short of getting into MENSA, not surprisingly. In my experience only complete knobheads feel the need to boast about their IQ anyway.

75542[/snapback]

Yes, apparently 4 whole points.

I've just had to write out a 10 page job description on what I do, hence the comment you wouldn't understand - well not unless we met and talked face to face for 1/2 an hour about it.

75526[/snapback]

Do you honestly think there is anyone other than yourself who gives a fuck about the finer details of your job? Half an hour of listening to you drone on! :lol:

You're the kind of person I avoid at parties. :lol:

No wonder you spend so much time talking about NUFC. You need to live vicariously or you'd slit your wrists. :lol:

75620[/snapback]

I'm guessing you like to take your banjo to parties so everyone can have a good old sing song? :gay:

So I read through 6 pages of shite and find AF still wont tell us any of the jingles he wrote. As for people wanting a proper job and a career rather than sitting on their fat arses at home playing with remixing Crazy Frog then thats just a fookin patronising and downright dumb statement.

Sounds like you have quite an important job Renton, still that wont mean jack shit to Mr Foreskin after all you cant put the radio on, hear "Ooooooh Charminnnnn" and think "I did that!".

As has been said before, people who feel the need to say "Ive had my share of sex n drugs" usually havent (or have had a Locket while watching Debbie Does Dallas) as for IQ well whooooopeeedoooooo. Near MENSA IQ and wasting it day after day rather than curing AIDS or securing world peace.

So come on then AF the gauntlets thrown down, you tell me a jingle you wrote and I'll give you links to the things I do.

I've got a nice crisp fiver here says you wont though....

Just think you may need that one day when the latest cheque doesnt turn up. :lol:

So I read through 6 pages of shite and find AF still wont tell us any of the jingles he wrote. As for people wanting a proper job and a career rather than sitting on their fat arses at home playing with remixing Crazy Frog then thats just a fookin patronising and downright dumb statement.

Sounds like you have quite an important job Renton, still that wont mean jack shit to Mr Foreskin after all you cant put the radio on, hear "Ooooooh Charminnnnn" and think "I did that!".

As has been said before, people who feel the need to say "Ive had my share of sex n drugs" usually havent (or have had a Locket while watching Debbie Does Dallas) as for IQ well whooooopeeedoooooo. Near MENSA IQ and wasting it day after day rather than curing AIDS or securing world peace.

So come on then AF the gauntlets thrown down, you tell me a jingle you wrote and I'll give you links to the things I do.

I've got a nice crisp fiver here says you wont though....

Just think you may need that one day when the latest cheque doesnt turn up. :lol:

75630[/snapback]

I no more look down on people with 9 to 5 jobs than you look down on people who make jingles.

Fairs fair sunshine :lol:

If you didn't get laid much then I'm sorry, maybe other people did. I can't help it if you think I'm lying but whatever, I was responding to a moronic post claiming I didn't get any and I was putting them straight. Forgive me for having the gall to correct them.

The IQ comment was a response to someone saying I was stupid. The test I took was the BBC IQ test that was posted on this very forum, if that makes it unreliable then fair enough. I clearly wasn't the only one who took that test though.

I consistently try and stop people being sarcastic on this forum which is as near as I'll get to securing world peace, but judging by the lack of takers here, I won't hold my breath.

As for jingles, the last one I did was for the Sunday Times on a Gordon Ramsey Christmas DVD.

Whether or not you believe that is up to you so keep the fiver, you can buy yourself a couple of pints.

If you see anything about donations let me know, reckon it would be worth while.

75640[/snapback]

keep checking every day, they have a 75k users limit but kick out anyone inactive for more than 40 days.

75641[/snapback]

Now that you mention it I have a feeling I've been given that advice before, very good advice which I followed dilligently for about a day.

I think I'll write a script that emails me when the login page changes, then I can't forget. Nerdtastic, that comment has no doubt set off an alarm in Gemmill's house somewhere.

he's a tart a tart, it's plain to see to see, he's flouncier than you and me, he's a tart a tart....

not jingle gold I grant you, but I'd wager it's a darned sight sharper than the white pee this clown produces :lol:

The test I took was the BBC IQ test

75646[/snapback]

:lol::gay::blush:

75723[/snapback]

:lol:

Fuck me, AF is a genius after all - 136 IQ on a website IQ test. :blush:

75743[/snapback]

It was only his 4th go at it tbh. Does this constitue bullying by the way? :lol:

It was only his 4th go at it tbh. Does this constitue bullying by the way?  :lol:

75745[/snapback]

Nah I wouldnt worry bout it, hes a jingle writer. Its one of the hardest professions going, Im sure he can look after himself.

It was only his 4th go at it tbh. Does this constitue bullying by the way?  :lol:

75745[/snapback]

Nah I wouldnt worry bout it, hes a jingle writer. Its one of the hardest professions going, Im sure he can look after himself.

75751[/snapback]

I reckon he's the geek who busks at the Haymarket Metro / Northumberland Street doing Smiths covers tbh. He's well hardened to pisstaking by now although it's left him somewhat bitter about the city's inhabitants :lol:

I've answered all your points fairly. You are clearly enjoying the game rather than answering my questions so forgive me if I take your comments about my flaws with a pinch of salt.

Joking aside, I would like to fit in here, but as you can see, it's not possible. I think I've tried to and you won't have me. Fair enough, but I think it backs up my point about the difficulty you have accomodating anyone who isn't like you.

Cheerio.

I've answered all your points fairly. You are clearly enjoying the game rather than answering my questions so forgive me if I take your comments about my flaws with a pinch of salt.

Joking aside, I would like to fit in here, but as you can see, it's not possible. I think I've tried to and you won't have me. Fair enough, but I think it backs up my point about the difficulty you have accomodating anyone who isn't like you.

Cheerio.

75765[/snapback]

More "good-bye cruel world" shit from the king of flounce, see you soon Mr. Huffy-Pants :lol:

Cheerio.

75765[/snapback]

Have you tried Skunkers yet? You'll love it there.

Joking aside, I would like to fit in here, but as you can see, it's not possible. I think I've tried to and you won't have me.

75765[/snapback]

Aye, you've really tried, by insulting the whole region, taking the piss out of "wage slaves", bragging about being a musician etc. :lol:

Dotbum's right, you'll fit right into Skunkers..... :lol: