Plane Spotters

Christmas Tree

Quite a funny video to watch on BBC News this morning, not just for the spotters but also the poor residents who have these things so close every few minutes.

Cant imagine you would get any garden time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18817472

Wonder who would be most likely to be a spotter out of our motley crew? I have a name in mind :lol:

Quite a funny video to watch on BBC News this morning, not just for the spotters but also the poor residents who have these things so close every few minutes.

Cant imagine you would get any garden time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18817472

Wonder who would be most likely to be a spotter out of our motley crew? I have a name in mind :lol:

Go on then, name yourself.

;)

I love more or less under the LBA flight path only a couple of miles out from the runway and tbh you get used to it and dont notice the noise. Its quite busy like but nothing like Heathrow, I think then you would really notice it.

I love more or less under the LBA flight path only a couple of miles out from the runway and tbh you get used to it and dont notice the noise. Its quite busy like but nothing like Heathrow, I think then you would really notice it.

So, you're telling us you like humping outdoors under passing planes?

Wrong'un