Gary Barlow

JawD

Aye, it's a sad day when someone like that is unfathomably wealthy - nowt but privileged and feels he's tucked away safely enough to say the most despicable of things. As you say, he won't be save to walk the streets. What a pathetic waste of oxygen.

Hope the Barlow family are doing well, can't imagine how horrific this all must be for them.

Is it actually him? I only say that as I cant imaging anyone with an ounce of intellect would make the comments that feed has? I dont know of him at all and can only assume he is doing this to gain his 5mins of fame. Very odd.

He's an egomaniac by all accounts. There was some controversy last year when he was openly endorsing anorexia for women who wanted to be a size zero. He's just a fucking tool who craves attention.

Twitter does seem to bring out some of the very worst sides to people.

It does sometimes make me think why don't celebrities shun it. If I was Barlow or Daley I wouldn't want to give any wanker who fancied it the opportunity to abuse me.

Anyway, dreadful for for the two of them.

Guest CabayeAye

I hope he gets jailed, the fucking cunt. Typical Z list wanksock that unfortunately, seems to be revered by certain bottom feeding elements of society.

Oh aye all the people that threaten to beat him up over words seem to be taking the moral highground. He's a nobhead for saying it and it's shocking (and worst of all, not even funny) but how can people then threaten to beat him up/worse and act like they're not just as bad ffs.