Chris Sutton

Kid Dynamite

who exactly in Birminghams team has pace going forward? n,zogbia and nobby would match any of their team in midfield. The fact is, everyone is whining on saying we are going to get relegated cos 1 player is injured for 10 weeks. a viable option becomes available for free as cover, a player who is proven to score goals in this league, a player who knows his strike partner inside out, yet suddenly hes not good enough for us?

Good enough for what FFS, a team doomed for relegation as far as most of you are concerned. Make your mind up, are we a team set to go down, or a top 6 team who wouldnt let sutton shine their boots? Who else do you suggest we buy like? Cos i seriously wouldnt be surprised if shearer and ameobi didnt score between them for the next 3 months!!!

74591[/snapback]

Ever seen Pennant play? How about Gray, Johnson or Kilkenny (all would outpace any of our current midfielders). Even Jarosik has more pace than Solano/Bowyer/Clark/Faye.

Pandiani and Heskey are also both quicker than Shearer :lol:

Sutton failed miserably at Chelsea before going to Celtic. Should we forget that and think about his Norwich/Blackburn form from over 10 years ago?

74663[/snapback]

An injury to Shay Given, and I'd say we're likely to be fighting relegation this season.

Not enough strength in depth in the squad.

quoted from you yesterday. what do you propose then?

who exactly in Birminghams team has pace going forward? n,zogbia and nobby would match any of their team in midfield. The fact is, everyone is whining on saying we are going to get relegated cos 1 player is injured for 10 weeks. a viable option becomes available for free as cover, a player who is proven to score goals in this league, a player who knows his strike partner inside out, yet suddenly hes not good enough for us?

Good enough for what FFS, a team doomed for relegation as far as most of you are concerned. Make your mind up, are we a team set to go down, or a top 6 team who wouldnt let sutton shine their boots? Who else do you suggest we buy like? Cos i seriously wouldnt be surprised if shearer and ameobi didnt score between them for the next 3 months!!!

74591[/snapback]

Ever seen Pennant play? How about Gray, Johnson or Kilkenny (all would outpace any of our current midfielders). Even Jarosik has more pace than Solano/Bowyer/Clark/Faye.

Pandiani and Heskey are also both quicker than Shearer :lol:

Sutton failed miserably at Chelsea before going to Celtic. Should we forget that and think about his Norwich/Blackburn form from over 10 years ago?

74663[/snapback]

An injury to Shay Given, and I'd say we're likely to be fighting relegation this season.

Not enough strength in depth in the squad.

quoted from you yesterday. what do you propose then?

74745[/snapback]

I propose we change our manager.

Next.

I propose we change our manager.

Next.

74755[/snapback]

If I play 6 bullet roulette with Sima will my family still get an insurance payout?

I think we will have a strike partnership of Shearer and Luque, if that's any better.

Ameobi's a left-winger I thought you knew?

Oh and Chris Sutton wouldn't be bad signing; I mean, he can play in defence. We can get Dion Dublin too for that matter.

Wheres Luque gone?

I would rather an unproven from the Championship, Sutton proved he could score goals in this league many years ago!

Would rather bring Sir Les back if we are that desperate!