Jobs?.

henda11

Quite frankly, i'm getting sick of the place i work at right now. The same goes for the missus aswell. We both need a change, and no matter how many jobs we apply for, we get few replies these days. Applying for jobs has become really frustrating over the past few years. Most of my working experience is Warehouse oriented. And she has half a year experience covering in Admin at our place, But now shes back on her normal job in the debrief corner, doing paper work etc...

So does anyone on here know of any admin jobs going at there place, or somewhere else?. Its quite frustrating as the missus has tried hard, and just needs her break. Please let me know.

Quite frankly, i'm getting sick of the place i work at right now. The same goes for the missus aswell. We both need a change, and no matter how many jobs we apply for, we get few replies these days. Applying for jobs has become really frustrating over the past few years. Most of my working experience is Warehouse oriented. And she has half a year experience covering in Admin at our place, But now shes back on her normal job in the debrief corner, doing paper work etc...

So does anyone on here know of any admin jobs going at there place, or somewhere else?. Its quite frustrating as the missus has tried hard, and just needs her break. Please let me know.

Pics of her would help.

Seen a job fitting bra's for the Sun's page 3 girls advertised in Byker Jobcentre. The lad asked if I could make it down to Brighton Pier for the interview the next day? "Is that where the interview is?" I asked. "No, mate." he replied, "the interview is here, the back of the queue is at Brighton."

Good luck from someone else fed up with their job/shifts. :good:

What about temp agencies so she can get a bit more experience? I know jobs are rock hard for people to get these days and the more experience or qualifications the better.

6 months experience isn't much and maybe getting another few under her belt would help, or even lead to a permanent job with the place she temps at.

You might have already tried this so apologies if so.

My Australian cousin went there when he was visting us and he reckoned it was £25 for a pint and a sandwich.

Aussies should know, Freemantle (near Perth) was the most expensive place I've been on the planet.