Who'll become the best PL signing of the summer?

Park Life

It's early days but it looks like Swansea have a bargain in Michu and in Berabtov Fulham have someone who when he's in the mood will score against anyone.

The obvious one's of Hazard and RVP are big ticket signing and will deliver, but for me I get more excited by smaller clubs finding gems.

Girou will be the poop signing of the season as Wenger keeps up his one dud a season trick...Chamakh, Gervinho...:lol:

This is always a tricky question. Does it just go to the best player regardless of the fee associated, or is it the best value for money?

I think all the shouts in this thread are fair. I really expect great things from Giroud but I'm not sure he will come good quick enough to be up there. Michu looks like a terrific signing. On that note, it might even be Laudrup himself :cheeky:

Yeah reckon he'll get a few once he gets going. Looks a bit slow though. The other Arsenal signings look class so far.

Van Persie isn't exactly the speediest player on the pitch..... I think he will be used in a similar role. Real classy finisher