Solar roof panels..

wolfy

I wouldn't observe anything. You clearly think something would happen, yet you're reluctant to say what it would be. Why is that?

No . I clearly don't think something would happen, I know what would happen, now try it Kirk.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What it LOOKS like..give over man, I've been shown nothing of the sort, except a silly diagram that explains zilch.

You really are a moron, the teachers who taught you how to write and use a computer need some sort of recognition.

Makes as much sense as the rest of your posts, at least those researching Nim Chimpsky got a film released. Whoever taught you to stop throwing your own faeces at the wall and type messages on a computer needs a lot more recognition for their work.

Makes as much sense as the rest of your posts, at least those researching Nim Chimpsky got a film released. Whoever taught you to stop throwing your own faeces at the wall and type messages on a computer needs a lot more recognition for their work.

Like I said earlier....stick to pole dancing, you little tart. Haha

Do you have solar panels that send excess electricity back to the grid?

If you do, could you do me a favour and have a look at the wiring on your system to see how it gets transferred back to the grid.

Yes i do and I do get payments for it. As for wiring, no and I can't be arsed to draw one.

he wouldn't understand even if you did, which is exactly why he doesn't reveal any of his background because it'll be as laughable as the nonsense he comes off with currently.

It's the science equivalent of talking to someone who doesn't follow football but will say "i support man utd, ya know just because", they don't understand what you're saying but they try to debate with you like they're statto.

Behave yourself man.

Yes i do and I do get payments for it. As for wiring, no and I can't be arsed to draw one.

maybe if you did draw him the true wiring spec for the grid upload, wolfy would disagree with it and say you were a cynical barsted - he'd then try and wire it the other way and electrocute himself or blow his wheelie bin home sky high - best wait for a right sunny day to pass on the diagram so there' plenty juice flowing in them wires

.... or maybe he doesn't believe in electriocution as a concept either!

Edited by topcat

maybe if you did draw him the true wiring spec for the grid upload, wolfy would disagree with it and say you were a cynical barsted - he'd then try and wire it the other way and electrocute himself or blow his wheelie bin home sky high - best wait for a right sunny day to pass on the diagram so there' plenty juice flowing in them wires

.... or maybe he doesn't believe in electriocution as a concept either!

If somebody actually did draw a diagram of exactly how household power gets sent back to the grid, I'd be happy in that knowledge.

Now fuck off and see to Benny.

Wolfy is getting more agitated these days, all the poor one line retorts, the one above was like a mentally challenged Billy Batts telling Tommy to "now go get your fucking shine box"

:lol:

somebody should take the poor wee soul for a pint down the Strawberry - and listen to all his woes - any takers?

Wolfy is getting more agitated these days, all the poor one line retorts, the one above was like a mentally challenged Billy Batts telling Tommy to "now go get your fucking shine box"

:lol:

Behave yourself man.

Wolfy you haven't learnt lessons too well it seems (no shock there)

piping up about things that happened before you were even a member make you look even more moronic than normal, piping up with them to me is more so.

My patience is thin these days, and i never have been one for tolerating completely stupid people, especially ones with delusions of grandeur and the lack of testicular fortitude to put any sort of money where there mouth is.

You're a classic internet forum user in the sense that you clearly lie through your teeth (or just so cowardly vague) that you offer no substance to back up the 2k posts of nonsense, combating better posters with "yeah but i don't care what you think" you're on here so you clearly do, you spend your time (a considerable amount of it) pandering to it and trying to be a retarded devil's advocate in all these threads to get some attention.

No background, no substance, no intelligence, no balls :)

Sorry? What lessons are these?

Are you issuing a threat here?

So all this electricity talk got me thinking Wolfy, about death row and the electric chair.

Then it hit me....... when they give lethal injections, why do they sterilise the needle???

Something amiss there Wolfy. ;)

he wouldn't understand even if you did, which is exactly why he doesn't reveal any of his background because it'll be as laughable as the nonsense he comes off with currently.

It's the science equivalent of talking to someone who doesn't follow football but will say "i support man utd, ya know just because", they don't understand what you're saying but they try to debate with you like they're statto.

That's spot on actually :lol: