Home against Spurs in the Gallowgate a few years ago, quiet period in the game, not much happening, crowd babble & chants have died down. Out of the blue an enraged middle aged bloke stands up and screams "JEWS! FUCKING JEWS!" over and over again, to the bewilderment of all around him.

Maybe you misheard him? Maybe he really wanted his sippy cup?

A drunken fan at a sunny pre-season game at Hartlepool giving our new Cypriot player a bit of encouragment but struggling with his name gave us a grin at the time.

"Ha'way there, Nicos Papa...wappa...vappa...lappa...WOAH'YAFUCKA!"

Some fella behind us on Saturday shouted "Toontastic is run by arseholes, for their friends, who know fuck all"

Does this 'fella' like doing pie charts and graphs? You let it all out, HF. You'll feel better for it.

;)

One of my first away games we were on an independent bus . Sat near the back with the lads on the back seats rather exciteable and the sort who (as in Gene's trip) take on strange personas once over the Bridge .

Banging on windows to abuse folk at any opportunity . Proper big kids and it became a frenzied competition to 'out-abuse' locals . (albeit from behind glass and how the fuck were folk to hear ? :lol: ) . Lunging from each side of the back seat with their stone-cold 'pearlers' .

A Jamaican chap in Moss Side with a big leather Aswad job hat got "HEA LOOK - IT'S FUCKIN SUPAGRAN !"

Stopped at lights by a hairdresser and bloke happens to walk out *BANG,BANG,BANG* "YA FUCKIN HAIRCUTS ARE SHITE" (!?)

That was them told :lol:

I don't know how often this happens to any of you, but most games I scream abuse at the officials and the opposing teams players. I think its happened twice this season where, late in the game, I have stood up and shouted and lost my voice.

Always feel a right dick as I slope back in my seat. :unsure2: . Moments later, the referee will do something and I will be up shouting again. Voice back in full flow.

There is also a guy behind me, possibly directly behind me, who gives a running commentary every game. He will also give his opinion on what the player should do, then, by using hindsight, stands up and shouts that they should have done something else. The guy is in his 60s, about 4foot tall and has glasses. Quite the footballer in his day, I assume.