Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They would have to vote revoke surely. You can't vote for food and medicine shortages. However you want to dress it up, that is categorically not the will of anyone. 

No Deal is less of an existential crisis for the tories than no Brexit. They have plenty of people to blame for the latter and nobody for the former. DUP are no dealers. Cunts like Flint probably are. Hooey. I think it'd go no deal, but be very close. 

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

Your party rejected amendments to effectively do that. 

No, indicative voting is lots of separate votes with lots of whipping and game playing.

My way means MP’s couldn’t hide behind whips or party line and would only have their own electorate to answer to.

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuck knows where my asthma medication is sourced from but the doc has just increased the dosage because I've been struggling since Christmas and I had a chest x ray the other day as they think I might have COPD :unsure:

Sorry to hear that. Our lass has bad asthma. Horrible thing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

No Deal is less of an existential crisis for the tories than no Brexit. They have plenty of people to blame for the latter and nobody for the former. DUP are no dealers. Cunts like Flint probably are. Hooey. I think it'd go no deal, but be very close. 

Not a cat in hells chance of no deal. No majority for it in Parliament. May would simply revoke at last minute blaming others as she is doing with the extension.

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

My way means MP’s couldn’t hide behind whips or party line and would only have their own electorate to answer to.

And how would that work under parliamentary process?

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Not a cat in hells chance of no deal. No majority for it in Parliament. May would simply revoke at last minute blaming others as she is doing with the extension.

May cab blame who the fuck she likes, but it would be undeniable a Conservative failure of unprecedented proportions. No deal catastrophe? It's the EU's fault innit. You'd lap that up. 

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

See, all games. Nobody wants to carry the can for cancelling Brexit.

Corbyn is beyond words. But your lot are carrying the can. Shit, forgot you voted for Corbyn. Apologies. 

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So no one knows what's going on.

Nothing JC loves better than an opportunity for his trademark shouty spitty rant from the dispatch box. As long as it keeps him free from actually backing something :lol:

My cat has got asthma. I got a double prescription last time to address this issue. I'm going to Boots tonight to get it. 

So get your skates on PL and CT, it's every man for himself in Brexit Britain. :lol:

The lack of support from the Labour front bench for a longer delay means this SO24 will be a meaningless debate. Fuck Corbyn. This whole shitshow is the doing of the tory party, there should be no doubt about that, but Corbyn has been an enabling bystander throughout. 

I hope him and May fall off a real cliff. 

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

My cat has got asthma. I got a double prescription last time to address this issue. I'm going to Boots tonight to get it. 

So get your skates on PL and CT, it's every man for himself in Brexit Britain. :lol:

I'm diagnosed with asthma, mainly because of a cat allergy as it happens (cat fur precipitates attacks as does dog fur). Anyway, as I avoid hairy animals I'm fine, but I can't get undiagnosed. I've a prescription prepayment certificate and have stockpiled loads of salbutamol I'll never use. If anyone goes short, give me a bell. 

• Like 1

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

:lol:

Aye, what's your point? Who held the referendum? Who triggered A50. Who had a GE where they lost control of parliament? Who drew extreme red li es that boxed them into a corner? Who negotiated a deal with the EU, including a backstop of their design? Who couldn't get their own party to vote for this deal?

Corbyn has some culpability as being the most useless opposition ever, but your lot carry the can. 

Listen to this tory cunt at PMQs demanding the "wevitalisation of the wetail industwy in Lowestoft". I mean is there anything more important he should be focused on? They should let people loose with knuckle dusters in that place. 

Corbyn and May are like bickering children in PMQ reading the livestream. My hatred for both has peaked, I hope. I am nearly at Gemmill levels of hatred towards May. She's an absolute thundercunt. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Corbyn and May are like bickering children in PMQ reading the livestream. My hatred for both has peaked, I hope. I am nearly at Gemmill levels of hatred towards May. She's an absolute thundercunt. 

Honestly, if they announced tomorrow that she had been stricken with an awful illness, I would find it very difficult to think she didn't deserve it. That's awful but I cannot fucking bear the bitch.