Rio Ave v Newcastle

Christmas Tree

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive difference between wanting to fuck us over, and not caring if the loss reducing/profit making policies he employs upsets people.

If he wanted to fuck us over he could sell off the players, the stadium, the training facilities etc. Call it clearing the debt, or whatever.

Massive difference between wanting to fuck us over, and not caring if the loss reducing/profit making policies he employs upsets people.

If he wanted to fuck us over he could sell off the players, the stadium, the training facilities etc. Call it clearing the debt, or whatever.

Why would he sell everything off when he can still have fun causing misery? There's always that chance that when he's tired of it he might want to sell up for what he can get and it's more likely to be worth the most as an asset in one piece.

For anyone who thinks Mike Ashley isn't doing all these things just to fuck people off please give up a reasonable explanation as to why he's made all the god-awful decisions he has then because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have got to be the businessman he is with the money he has by going down that route with every venture he's taken on, and he's really not stupid enough for it all to be a mistake on his part - which only leave it being done on purpose.

Why would he sell everything off when he can still have fun causing misery? There's always that chance that when he's tired of it he might want to sell up for what he can get and it's more likely to be worth the most as an asset in one piece.

For anyone who thinks Mike Ashley isn't doing all these things just to fuck people off please give up a reasonable explanation as to why he's made all the god-awful decisions he has then because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have got to be the businessman he is with the money he has by going down that route with every venture he's taken on, and he's really not stupid enough for it all to be a mistake on his part - which only leave it being done on purpose.

Having fun causing misery? Grow up.

List the stupid decisions and I'll happily give you the reasons I think he's taken them.

Jesus, this thread. Ashley wants his money back and a profit for his trouble. I don't think he gives two hoots about the club or the fans so I don't hold with the idea he would destroy millions of in value to get back at supporters. I think the biggest problem with him is he doesn't understand football and gets taken in by bullshit pedalling wide boys like jfk and jiminez.

Sure. <Sarcasm mode on>

He doesn't have the knowledge to hear the media response to Kinnear and decide to cancel his appointment does he, cos he's stupid.

That's how he built his empire..

<sarcasm off>

Anyhoo, there's people who sit on both sides of the argument and I'd bet we are both wrong on either side. Something is fishy to me, but not others. You can think I'm a nobber, I'll just think you're blinded by loyalty :)

I'll stop now , promise.

To say something positive, Vuckic (sp?) looks good now.

Edited by scoobos