Never EVER trust DELL

Shearergol

Craig, are you sure the reason you didn't build your own machine is because outside of the already-prepared step-by-step instructions that you provide when people tell you they have a particular error number, you are utterly useless.  That seems to be the case with most IT departments. :yesB)

78640[/snapback]

I.T. staff are never useless but with all the shite we have to put up with day after day from mind numbingly stupid end users, we just don't give a shit anymore! :P

78655[/snapback]

That's right, blame the users for your incompetence..... :yes

78662[/snapback]

Actually I blame a lot of ours on the crapness of our own call centre staff (and yes, I have highlighted it many times) who don't ask the right questions...

Craig, are you sure the reason you didn't build your own machine is because outside of the already-prepared step-by-step instructions that you provide when people tell you they have a particular error number, you are utterly useless.  That seems to be the case with most IT departments. B):P

78640[/snapback]

Personally I can't fucking stand those error messages - I prefer to communicate in plain English.

I know some people who do work by saying this like "i've got the 43525 error code" but that means fuck all to me! :yes

78733[/snapback]

Think they're on the fucking Enterprise tbh.

Craig, are you sure the reason you didn't build your own machine is because outside of the already-prepared step-by-step instructions that you provide when people tell you they have a particular error number, you are utterly useless.  That seems to be the case with most IT departments. B):P

78640[/snapback]

Personally I can't fucking stand those error messages - I prefer to communicate in plain English.

I know some people who do work by saying this like "i've got the 43525 error code" but that means fuck all to me! :yes

78733[/snapback]

Think they're on the fucking Enterprise tbh.

78737[/snapback]

'Team Leader, what we gunna do? She canna take the pooower!'

Craig, are you sure the reason you didn't build your own machine is because outside of the already-prepared step-by-step instructions that you provide when people tell you they have a particular error number, you are utterly useless.  That seems to be the case with most IT departments. B):yes

78640[/snapback]

There's nowt like stereotyping is there? :yes

I guess like most accounts, your normal attire includes brown nylon trousers and you're never parted from your tartan thermos...

Saturday mornings spend collecting train numbers at the central station? :P

Craig, are you sure the reason you didn't build your own machine is because outside of the already-prepared step-by-step instructions that you provide when people tell you they have a particular error number, you are utterly useless.  That seems to be the case with most IT departments. B):yes

78640[/snapback]

I guess like most accounts, your normal attire includes brown nylon trousers and you're never parted from your tartan thermos...

78750[/snapback]

I see the truth is hurting you. :yes

78640[/snapback]

78750[/snapback]

I see the truth is hurting you. :yes

78777[/snapback]

B)

78640[/snapback]

78750[/snapback]

Don't need to - got them all years ago - I'm currently doing buses

DELL seem very hit and miss for home pc's, i've not had too many problems with my sister that i got awhile go. Yet me mate got one the the week and every time he shuts down he gets a nice blue screen crash

DELLs advice has been to run the recovery disk, should he need to do this after less than a week

78518[/snapback]

Am I the only one to pick up on this? well they may have shite after care service but boy do they have a range of cute blondes. ;)

DELL seem very hit and miss for home pc's, i've not had too many problems with my sister that i got awhile go. Yet me mate got one the the week and every time he shuts down he gets a nice blue screen crash

DELLs advice has been to run the recovery disk, should he need to do this after less than a week

78518[/snapback]

Am I the only one to pick up on this? well they may have shite after care service but boy do they have a range of cute blondes. ;)

79490[/snapback]

Picked up on it, didn't think it such a golden opportunity. Leave it to you tho ;).