Syria

Anorthernsoul

250,000 have been killed in the fighting not specifically killed by Assad. Commonly accepted lie No.1. La Monde woman is screeching for a proper war innit. :lol: Just as La Monde backed Sarkozy's neo-colonial fantasies in Syria.

See this French slag is trumpeting the French state line. Wild. They have been pissed ever since they lost half of Syria and would like nothing better to get back in there. Won't happen cause the Yanks aren't interested.

Think it went unnoticed in 2012 that the French were talking up a Sykes-Picot 2 when they thought Assad was gonna get overrun.

Edited by Park Life

My favourite question, do Muslims need to take more responsibility for preventing the spread of terrorism? "Yes", says the Bond villain, "how about a march of the moderates?"

According to a bbc poll, one in four British Muslims had sympathy for the motives behind the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Double think and Thought crime innit Gloom. It's tricky one cause as I know you're aware we have to hold two conflicts thoughts in our heads to get through the day. ;)

We know the vast maj of muslims are safe and getting on with their lives and value living in the UK but something is there in the back of our minds...

I go with my feminine side. ;)

The Western media have been the biggest propagators of Isis warblings. You simply couldn't dream up or buy that kind of coverage.

Edited by Park Life

As I type, Parky, I'm embroiled in a massive row with my brother and mother. I'm very much taking the super tolerant TT line but it's falling on deaf ears. Ah well, time for Andrew Brillo Neil.

Edited by Dr Gloom