Best PS4 Deal

JawD

Yeah well basically I'm pushed to get my PS4 in the first place as they are delivering it on Friday whilst I'm at work and then I'm away for the weekend.

So I'm hoping I can pop to town on Thursday night & trade in FIFA & pick up a pad.

Ah cool. I'll do some midweek shopping in which case :up:

As I've stated I only really want Battlefield, FIFA & a pad for now. Though out of nowhere I've got a tax rebate that pretty much pays for it all so I may get something else too.

Selling/trading in isn't something I do anyway really.

No discs to mess about with appeals to me, I've been digital for PC games for a while already thanks to steam so as long as it works out cost effectively for console games this time around I'll make the change.

I'll still buy some disc based stuff when special/collectors editions look good.

Ah fair one.

To be honest I like having the boxes I suppose. I'd like to think you get the rights to the digital version with the disc anyway but I'm not really big on scratching discs anymore. FIFA kind of just lives there once it's out.

No discs to mess about with appeals to me, I've been digital for PC games for a while already thanks to steam so as long as it works out cost effectively for console games this time around I'll make the change.

I really don't think you should 'go digital' just yet....

Angry Birds Star Wars – £32.99, 1.5GB

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – £57.99, 21.7GB

Battlefield 4 – £62.99, 36.4GB

Call of Duty: Ghosts – £54.99, 31.8GB

Contrast – £12.79 (free for PS+ members), 2.3GB

FIFA 14 – £62.99, 9.9GB

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition – £52.99, 21.7GB

Just Dance 2014 – £42.99, 22GB

Killzone: Shadow Fall – £52.99, 38.2GB

Knack – £52.99, 34.8GB

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – £52.99, 6.4GB

Madden NFL 25 – £62.99, 13.1GB

NBA Live 14 – £62.99, 9.3GB

Need for Speed: Rivals – £62.99, 16GB

Putty Squad – £13.99, 818MB

Resogun – £12.79 (free for PS+ members), 460MB

Super Motherload – £11.99, 393MB

Trine 2: Complete Story – £14.49, 2.6GB

Warframe – F2P, 4.1GB

of those, I am planning to buy Fifa, which I have preordered already.

it will be that digital PSN credit or redemption codes for the games themselves enter the market alongside/in place of disc based versions and have just as much price competition as discs do as time goes by, the monopoly won't exist as some have foretold.

and as an aside, youd have to install from the discs anyway before you could play so the size on the HDD is irrelevant.

They tried to dispatch mine today, so watch out preorderers! I wouldn't mind if I wasn't at work, same tomorrow as somebody's waiting in for it. What's wrong with evening deliveries?

Though I am getting a pad and FIFA tonight :banana:

Due today.

Although I haven't been able to buy any games or pads because GAME said they'd only sell at midnight. Despite the website saying otherwise. No time today as I'm away for the weekend.

Will try and pick up a game and a pad on my trip.