Best PS4 Deal

JawD

Well Amazon have said if the price drops after your pre-order they will update your pre-order. Ive not ordered yet. Well I have (ps4) but I cancelled it. Needed more time to decide.

It's worth pointing out that you won't be able to guarantee yourself a PS4 on the day of release now.

depends on the bundles though, being a different SKU if you preorder one (assuming UK ones get announced) early enough after announcement you'll get one

• 2 months later...

I preordered a PS4 ages ago so I'll get it on release day.

I'm hoping that the games will be fairly easy to get hold of. I only really want Fifa 14 & Battlefield for now & an extra pad. :up:

decided not to get next gen consoles its simply getting to expensive. also anyone whose upgrading from ps3 or 360 to ps4 and xbox one is in for a shock apparently if you do your account from your previous console will no longer work.

I can't pay for mine on ShopTo though it does say they'll take the money when it's dispatched.

I ordered in July so I think I should definitely have a guaranteed console for release day. :scratchchin:

I can't pay for mine on ShopTo though it does say they'll take the money when it's dispatched.

I ordered in July so I think I should definitely have a guaranteed console for release day. :scratchchin:

You will, preorders made after August 6th aren't guaranteed for release day, earlier should be fine barring a massive cock up

Sorry deaders but that last points nonsense. They absolutely will

well i heard it online but dunno how true it is. as for next gen forget it i am just going to upgrade my ps3s hdd and download games on it that are not for pc like last of us gran turismos that sorta thing.