Best Song Ever

Happy Face

I know. I may be attending aforementioned gig :D

Saw him in December 12...he was reading his lyrics off a lectern thingy but his voice can still reduce grown men to blubering wrecks...not me like... :whistle:

He's not doing "darn sarf" (only O2 London) so it could be a surprise weekend in York for Mrs PL, hes doing Leeds on Sat 24th May... :thumbup:

For me. There's something about that album cover that drew me in straight away and it's a great album but in particular I've never got tired of hearing Farewell Transmission.

Similarly to what HF has said about Built To Spill, I know Songs Ohia/Magnolia Electric Co/Jason Molina are highly rated but I've never heard his music anywhere or met anyone who's even heard of him. Great shame he died last year.

Oh and I also like Built to Spill. But not as much as Modest Mouse.

For me. There's something about that album cover that drew me in straight away and it's a great album but in particular I've never got tired of hearing Farewell Transmission.

Similarly to what HF has said about Built To Spill, I know Songs Ohia/Magnolia Electric Co/Jason Molina are highly rated but I've never heard his music anywhere or met anyone who's even heard of him. Great shame he died last year.

Oh and I also like Built to Spill. But not as much as Modest Mouse.

I love 'The Lioness', one of my favourite albums just for Coxcomb Red.