JawD

Destiny

cleared hardmode Crota last night, need to get some health regen weapon/armor to take some of the hassle out of risking avoiding damage/not being able to get hit

cleared hardmode Crota last night, need to get some health regen weapon/armor to take some of the hassle out of risking avoiding damage/not being able to get hit

Haven't tackled hard mode yet, normal tends to involve a lot of being invisible for me.

Been playing this game non stop since day 1, anyone need someone to add to their fire team for raids etc add me. xbox one GT = toby13fish

i've been at the point now where i login on a tuesday knock out whatever is needed and that's it, basically just POE now, got everything from vault/crota ages ago that was worthwhile.

not sure i'll bother with the expansion, crazy money

POE bores me, Bungie screwed up not adding a raid with How (Although it "wasn't ready") its so easy to get to 34 now an before it felt a proper grind. Ive done over 160 raids but still enjoy them tbh, still not got a Ghorn either.....day one player lol

POE bores me, Bungie screwed up not adding a raid with How (Although it "wasn't ready") its so easy to get to 34 now an before it felt a proper grind. Ive done over 160 raids but still enjoy them tbh, still not got a Ghorn either.....day one player lol

I've had a few gallys and a couple of the ciphers, tbh the only weapon i had issues getting was blackhammer, that took weeks, from normal/hard CE i got the helmet 7 weeks in a row

POE i find better than the previous raids tbh, the raids were so buggy it was pointless, their developers need a slap you could basically cheat through every event in the raids and they fixed nearly none of them properly :lol:

They really aren't very good at balancing and designing this game at all, on the upside the new raid has no way to cheat through every boss

Downside it was beaten on the day of it's first release...

i'm once again at the stage already where i can login on a tuesday, do the raid/nightfall and that's me finished, got most of the new exotics already, and a fair bit of the raid gear.

Hard mode of the raid released at 5pm, Hard mode beat in 1hr 17mins :lol: with very little difference.

my previous post stands

full month of hard mode runs now on two characters, i have had 1 320 item drop, total load of RNG balls this game is