Toontastic 2014/15 NUFC Awards

The Fish

Worst Pardew quote was when he blamed us for being too loud when we conceded a THIRD GOAL against CRYSTAL PALACE at HOME in the last minute. All our fault.

Oh aye, the players got carried away because we were pleased by their performances and foolishly displayed that pleasure.

Worst Pardew quote was when he blamed us for being too loud when we conceded a THIRD GOAL against CRYSTAL PALACE at HOME in the last minute. All our fault.

:lol: Forgot that one, he talks so much shite it's hard to remember it all. Palace have a winner there.

"Well, to be honest, Ive heard one or two people say it was a PR stunt by the football club and let me tell you I've brought the letter with me, it is his handwriting, and Spanish. And thats the letter there (holds letter up) signed by Colo on the bottom."

"This was the third draft he put together, because of his grammar."

"I have to admit theres a chance theyre just not listening to me."

"It started badly even before kick off. I have to go on record to say it was an altercation You know what Im like, Im not a shrinking violet, am I? We had words with each other but its all history now."

"You know it feels like youve just won the cup. Thats what it feels like. I sit here and actually feel like Ive won the cup. And wouldnt it be great in the future to be sitting here having won a cup."