Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Fallout 4?

started it, slow to get going but need a good run at it tomorrow i think.

just got to the minutemen, killed the last two raiders in a building, seen some lad hacking a computer, sneak attack mofo! shotgun to the back twice then some cowboy looking fecker emptied me, apparently they're the good guys :lol:

my only reason to bring power armor is to carry more shit around...

I'm like a big ninja car, "clomp clomp clomp" in sneak mode...they'll never suspect a thing, just ignore the giant metal doofer hiding behind that desk

Im struggling to find decent looking armour that isn't power armour.

I'm been using the same set for about 7 levels now because the others look stupid

yeah that's my issue everything is a little bit shit that i've found that isn't power armor, and if i meet anything that isn't a raider in my current stuff it'll bitchslap me

Apparently combat armor is what i need to go for

I've just went with putting armour over the top of the Vault 111 suit when I'm not wearing Power Armour. I like it that way, reminds me of the armoured Vault 101 armour from Fallout 3 or the thing you see in the outro of Fallout 1.

just accidently disturbed something called Swan some behemoth and i was level 11 :lol: i got one shot

just accidently disturbed something called Swan some behemoth and i was level 11 :lol: i got one shot

I'm truly getting laced all over as a result of my exploring. Managed to kill off about 4 Mirelurks at once, forgot to heal and then got killed 100 yards up the way by some flying bug. That's what I get.

This game just throws the Super Mutants at you though. It must be telling me to carry out the main quest first.

Yeah I screamed like a bitch as I walked up to "Swan" thinking what the fuck is this and then got smashed all over from him.

Level 23 atm and barely done any of the main quests. Love going around exploring and doing the sidequests on fallouts.

Edited by StoneColdStephenIreland

Swan sounds fun :razz:

I guess hes in the pond thing with swan boats near the start of the freedom trail?

I somehow didn't wake him up when I was there, might go back.

Went up against a Mirelurk Queen for a quest last night who dispatched me without breaking a sweat, went back for round 2 with my Fat Man, she didn't have as much loot on her as I'd hoped for.

started it, slow to get going but need a good run at it tomorrow i think.

just got to the minutemen, killed the last two raiders in a building, seen some lad hacking a computer, sneak attack mofo! shotgun to the back twice then some cowboy looking fecker emptied me, apparently they're the good guys :lol:

:lol: Can't trust anyone.

struggling to get into this for some reason, and i'd 100%'d fallout3 and the dlc's

maybe it's a bit samey or doesn't feel like it's been brought upto the nextgen not sure, it's alright but i'm not playing it non-stop like i would did its predecessor

struggling to get into this for some reason, and i'd 100%'d fallout3 and the dlc's

maybe it's a bit samey or doesn't feel like it's been brought upto the nextgen not sure, it's alright but i'm not playing it non-stop like i would did its predecessor

Agreed - it's not introducing anything new really. It's still a good game but it could have been more than that. I don't know why these developers don't push the boat further sometimes. The settlement building minutemen quests are new and different, but they could have done so much more with that. I'm yet to understand what the real point of that is. I built a farm with an artillery canon for instance - this pleased me for a while but like hell am I really going to need to call in an artillery strike against anything.

the completionist in me hates having a quest log filled with unorganised shite...

quests that aren't tagged as repeatable and thus neverending, or scaled by some sort of level warning easy-hard/level indicator range.

i was doing a load of those "clearing the commonwealth" "quartermastery" things wanting to get it all done before they got moved out of the police station and found out they just assign you random shite and it'll never stop

I got this as a present last Christmas and am several hundred hours in, L90ish. 

Just popped in to Nuka World, not yet ready to unleash Bastard Fist on the Commonwealth so did just enough to nab the Quantum power armour, then skeddadled with 5000+lbs of weaponry, armour and loot. 

I've yet to set foot in the Institute, have the Prydwen anchored at the airport but haven't been on it yet, and Faah Haaabah is waiting for me. 

I am an unapologetic addict of developing settlements, more specifically, building evil-villain lairs for my character and recreating house/flats I've lived in in my chequered past. 

Done the Mechanist add-on, got all the various dlc workbench add-ons, robot building etc. 

Should I complete the main quest-line, then do Far Harbour, or the other way round? 

Also, playing on PS4, has anyone used any of the Bethesda mods available for it, and if so, which ones and how did you find it? 

On 6/9/2017 at 7:53 PM, Monkeys Fist said:

I got this as a present last Christmas and am several hundred hours in, L90ish. 

Just popped in to Nuka World, not yet ready to unleash Bastard Fist on the Commonwealth so did just enough to nab the Quantum power armour, then skeddadled with 5000+lbs of weaponry, armour and loot. 

I've yet to set foot in the Institute, have the Prydwen anchored at the airport but haven't been on it yet, and Faah Haaabah is waiting for me. 

I am an unapologetic addict of developing settlements, more specifically, building evil-villain lairs for my character and recreating house/flats I've lived in in my chequered past. 

Done the Mechanist add-on, got all the various dlc workbench add-ons, robot building etc. 

Should I complete the main quest-line, then do Far Harbour, or the other way round? 

Also, playing on PS4, has anyone used any of the Bethesda mods available for it, and if so, which ones and how did you find it? 

wqek0yh.gif

Quoted you too just to give you some faint hope. ;)